1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Men's hairstyles - what styles are we wearing?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by sds2000, May 15, 2003.

1. sds2000

sds2000 Member

I've noticed that a lot of younger people have very short hairstyles, and as a younger person myself I succumbed to a shorter style during my last haircut, but somehow I prefer my hair now when it has grown back to medium length.

What kinds of styles are we wearing now? (please indicate age or occupation to provide context). Pictures and an indication of products used to get that look would be nice also.

2. Slick

Slick New Member

Job: Capital Markets Consultant
    Hairstyle: always Brylcreem (backwards or sideways)

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hair: About 1/8 of an inch from scalp - the convenience and clean look of a shaved head without the stigma.

4. mbc

mbc Senior member

Hairstyle: More or less the same as LA Guy. Tends to vary between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch. My hair doesn't ever do what I want it to do, so that was my last resort.

5. European Interloper

European Interloper Senior member

Haircut: Long hair held back using the fabulous 'Supremo Magic Move Light': no residue, soft hair, full hold and volume.

6. cristobal

cristobal Well-Known Member

I've finally given up fighting my hair. It's medium length, very wavy, somewhat curly. I just run some Sebastian Buff waxless pomade through it with my fingers, then leave it alone.

7. Stu

Stu Senior member

Age: 37 Occupation: Newspaper Editor Style: Formerly a combover and now a follicle-challenged straight comback aided by propecia [​IMG]

8. ajpthng03

ajpthng03 Member

does propecia work?

9. Stu

Stu Senior member

I don't really know if it does. I really don't care that much, but I wouldn't mind growing some hair back, so I started taking it a couple of months ago. At this stage of my life I would look ridiculous with a thick mane as I have been thin for so long now.