• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

griffon_id

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Fellow gentlemen, I'm happy to announce that we already have 9 people interested in the half-brogue copper suede shoe! I figured I´ll post some more amazing pics of the Vass OEII suede shoes that we are doing to see if we can get even more people: -Jonatan
What last is it on?

phphl

Reaction score
and another 7 interested in the olive suede string loafer!
Complete specs:
Style: Similar to Carmina string-tie loafer
Upper: Olive/Loden suede
Last: Ron? Have asked Pepe if there any other lasts for loafers that he recommends
Sole: Single
Lining: brownish or forest green
Eylets": 2 (Meermin usually have 3 but I like 2 better)
Extras: Choice of text in pegs under sole, text window in lining and flush metal toe caps.
Price: My guess 260 euro + shipping
Here are better pics

I´m still waiting for a reply from Pepe to get exact costs and IF they can source the requested suede colours.
The waiting game continues, thanks for showing interest in the GMTOs!

-Jonatan
To add a touch of uniqueness, may I suggest a braided lace?

Just my 2 pennies' worth :)

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know what are the expected duty fees shipped to the US?

Whether it's for the CM line or LM line.

I'm already in the dark brown austerity MTO, but would like to join the copper suede MTO so I can combine both orders.

Copper suede is quoted at $260, but is that excluding VAT?

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anybody know what are the expected duty fees shipped to the US?

Whether it's for the CM line or LM line.

I'm already in the dark brown austerity MTO, but would like to join the copper suede MTO so I can combine both orders.

It's about 5% plus small Fedex fee. If you have a FEDEX account, FEDEX will deliver the package and bill you later.

The_International

Reaction score

Depends on what people want! I dont really mind either!

Since you're open to the will of the body, :), I'd personally prefer no braided lace at all. I really do think the shoe will be great as pictured (but of course not identical because we're talking different makers, last, etc).

However, the braid is not a deal-breaker for me; I just place my vote for no tassels.

The_International

Reaction score
On the other hand, if we can agree to get the braid a bit smaller than in the picture above, I would be 100% for that. Here is an example from a Tod's driving shoe I could get with...

p.henrik

Reaction score

Fellow gentlemen, I'm happy to announce that we already have 9 people interested in the half-brogue copper suede shoe! I figured I´ll post some more amazing pics of the Vass OEII suede shoes that we are doing to see if we can get even more people: Here is the correct specs: GMTO 1: Style: similar to Vass Old English semi-brogue cap toe! Upper: COPPER suede Last: Choice of Olfe and Park last Sole: Single Lining: browinsh to match rest of shoe Eyelets: 5 Brogue: Same size as the picture Extras: Choice of text in pegs under sole, text window in lining and flush metal toe caps. Price: My guess 260 euro + shipping and another 7 interested in the olive suede string loafer! Complete specs: Style: Similar to Carmina string-tie loafer Upper: Olive/Loden suede Last: Ron? Have asked Pepe if there any other lasts for loafers that he recommends Sole: Single Lining: brownish or forest green “[COLOR=FF4013]Eylets[/COLOR]": 2 (Meermin usually have 3 but I like 2 better) Extras: Choice of text in pegs under sole, text window in lining and flush metal toe caps. Price: My guess 260 euro + shipping Here are better pics I´m still waiting for a reply from Pepe to get exact costs and IF they can source the requested suede colours. The waiting game continues, thanks for showing interest in the GMTOs! -Jonatan
No medallion?

pabloj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fellow gentlemen,

I'm happy to announce that we already have 9 people interested in the half-brogue copper suede shoe! I figured I´ll post some more amazing pics of the Vass OEII suede shoes that we are doing to see if we can get even more people:

Here is the correct specs:
GMTO 1:
Style: similar to Vass Old English semi-brogue cap toe!

Upper: COPPER suede

Last: Choice of Olfe and Park last

Park last means the new chisel last? Do you have a final photo to share?

p.henrik

Reaction score

David,

I am fine with either medway or ridgeway soles. However can you ask pepe if he is willing to split orders assuming we all take the same soles. What would be a minimum number of pairs for norvegese welt? Usually 6 if past orders were any indications.

have we decide about the colors yet? dark brown grain with dark brown suede?

Will entire boot be fur/shearling lined or just shaft?

Would it be possible to get Pepe to take a pictures of dark brown grain and dark brown suede swatches next to each other.

I thought we were talking pebble grain and museum calf, not suede. I would be in for norvegese - never had one, but feel it would be cool and appropriate on a winter boot.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought we were talking pebble grain and museum calf, not suede. I would be in for norvegese - never had one, but feel it would be cool and appropriate on a winter boot.

P.henrik,

Originally it was dark brown calf lowers and dark brown pebble grain uppers. I did not get pricing for museum calf.

I have had several people express interest in suede uppers and pebble lowers so I will be asking about this once we reach enough interest.

I do not want suede, but if we can have the option some people would like it.

DL-

Marbles

Reaction score
Can anyone describe the Park last relative to Hiro/Olfe - wider toebox, more/less volume instep etc.?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackPo