• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vp80

Reaction score

Luisa replied stating they will cover the cost of repair. Will keep you guys posted.

Finally got the shoes repaired and emailed Luisa. In turn Sandro emailed me promptly notifying me of the refund to my Paypal account for the charges incurred. Really happy with the customer service

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good morning Sirs,

Currently we are also, improving the pictures of our RTW styles available online to show more accurately the last shapes, leathers, color shades & details.

Here are some of the new pictures which are already on our site. We hope you like them!

Thanks & best regards,

- Meermin -

Our Tassel Loafer - RON last

The Double monk - HIRO Last

The Classic Cap toe Oxford - HIRO last

A very unique style - The Linea Maestro side laced Cross Stitching oxford in Burgundy Naturcalf

- Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: [email protected]
MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: [email protected]

Joshua Lee

Reaction score
Last edited:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Your previous pics were good, but these are better - bravo!

Good morning Sirs,

Currently we are also, improving the pictures of our RTW styles available online to show more accurately the last shapes, leathers, color shades & details.

Here are some of the new pictures which are already on our site. We hope you like them!

Thanks & best regards,

- Meermin -

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can we expect a wider variety of shell cordovan colors sometime down the line? I'm thinking something more tradition like a whiskey or natural shell, and dark brown?

Hi Mr. Lee,

For the moment, we will keep working with the Black, Burgundy & light brown Shell as regular colors. More colors as, Bright navy, Leaf green or Ruby are available on MTO. If you are interested, contact us previously to confirm the delivery time, since we specially order those colors by request.

Anyway, you can expect our variety to widen over the time, but not immediately.

Sorry for the inconveniences & thanks for your interest, Sir!

Best regards,

- Meermin -

- Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: [email protected]
MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: [email protected]

Last edited:

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

rc121

Reaction score
Meermin,

Do you have any plans to make different widths (wider) available in RTW rather than only through MTO?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meermin (I'm assuming that's not your name?),

Which retail stores carry your shoes in Spain and Portugal?

manchambo

Reaction score
Just received my first order. Fit seems great and I am very pleased with the quality.

e9y9y8aq.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Win545

Reaction score

First wear, the leather is so thick and hard (in a good way maybe) needs a lot more wear to break them in

Last edited:

Mr. Mystery

Reaction score
I'm curious what can be done about custom fees after reading the last few posts. What is this code and talking to Sandro?

I ordered the tassel loafers in brown leather. I decided to cancel my order and get the double monks a day or two later, but was too late and it was already sent. Received them in about a week today.

I have a 112$ custom fee for delivery to Canada. If I contact them can they change this.

Not sure how that is possible at this point. I was going to pick them up tomorrow and have 5 days in total left to pay and grab the order.

I also ordered about 6 jars of saphir polish aswell.

I talked to Fedex today and they said it would cost around 256$ to send them back because I don't have a business agreement with them for shipping. :brick:

Right now I'm really hoping tassel loafers grow on me. I got cold feet and figured to get something I know would get a lot more use.

I'd like to hopefully ship USPS or with something less severe with fees in the future if possible.

thanks.

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it shouldnt be that high though, it should only be around 8%, not sure why so high. earlier in the thread, the poster said the wrong the code was being applied.

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

it shouldnt be that high though, it should only be around 8%, not sure why so high. earlier in the thread, the poster said the wrong the code was being applied.

US is about 8% plus fee. Canada much higher.

Bureaucrat

Reaction score
I'm curious what can be done about custom fees after reading the last few posts. What is this code and talking to Sandro?

I ordered the tassel loafers in brown leather. I decided to cancel my order and get the double monks a day or two later, but was too late and it was already sent. Received them in about a week today.

I have a 112$ custom fee for delivery to Canada. If I contact them can they change this.

Not sure how that is possible at this point. I was going to pick them up tomorrow and have 5 days in total left to pay and grab the order.

I also ordered about 6 jars of saphir polish aswell.

I talked to Fedex today and they said it would cost around 256$ to send them back because I don't have a business agreement with them for shipping.
baldy[1].gif

Right now I'm really hoping tassel loafers grow on me. I got cold feet and figured to get something I know would get a lot more use.

I'd like to hopefully ship USPS or with something less severe with fees in the future if possible.

thanks.

I take it that you can't ship them back with another courier or postal service without having to pay the fees?

The custom fee sounds about right. If I order something from the US, I get slammed with about 24% of the purchase price. That's why, I don't. Ever. A bargain becomes an expensive one very fast.

Hopefully the EU and the US comes to an agreement about free trade. Would end all this nonsense with fees.

Tassel loafers are cool, hopefully you get a lot of wear from them (if you decide to keep them that is).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads