• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

konda

Reaction score
joiji: thanks man!

About the MTO: I'm +1 for an MTO idea. The only thing is I most likely need a new rey last...

eddieyim

Reaction score
Just received my Meermin shoes.

Delivery was faster than expected and the shoes are lovely.

Uppers are great especially with the price I paid for this pair of shoes. Definitely comparable to shoes twice the price or more.

Great value for money and great service from them!

LBC Demon

Reaction score
I am in the market for a pair of Bluchers and I like this one:
http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2343

The last that is shown is the only option on each shoe? I have a regular width foot. I am 10/10.5d US. It says the shoe I want is Rui last and that is EE. Excuse my ignorance but does that mean EE as in US sizing D, E, EE?

eddieyim

Reaction score
Just got my Meermin shoes.

Great service and delivery was faster than expected.

Love the shoes and the colour. Quality is great and comparable to stuff that costs twice the price.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've been pondering a black adelaide on the Olfe last like Romp posted:
Wearing mine now - Olfe last is PERFECT on my foot.

They are reallly good. Id only buy Olfe last MTO's in the future now!

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update from Pepe........... Dark Brown Austerity Brogue on the Ben Last...... looking good i think !! :slayer:

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great Kevin.I was informed by Pepe that they are starting to cut the uppers for the MTO group buy also this week, especially for the dark brown orders.Hopefully they are also cutting the burgundy ones too!

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just got my Meermin shoes.

Great service and delivery was faster than expected.

Love the shoes and the colour. Quality is great and comparable to stuff that costs twice the price.

interesting design, if I may say.

liraj

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can give me insight as to what size I should get. I e-mailed customer service and Luisa mentioned that I should be an 8.5. Just a bit skeptical as normally I wear smaller size shoes than that, and my pair of Canalis are size 40.5 (which is equivalent to about UK7.5). Thinking of getting something standard in the Hiro last. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads