• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New, first time client filled up 2 SUV's of literally only PS and Polo tweeds and banger madras for summer. Dr. Mitch was a favorite at Paul Stuart until his retirement! I think he was actually going to cry when we drove off with the clothes.
Can you please request that all new clients be roughly 42R with the "tall" Pants from Paulstuart? just asking for a friend

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you please request that all new clients be roughly 42R with the "tall" Pants from Paulstuart? just asking for a friend
Agreed, that's basically my size as well although I skew 42L depending on the maker.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know. I feel like I have been in your clothes before.....

I mean.....have had your clothes hanging in my closet.......

I mean .....had your clothes crumpled up on my floor......

I mean......that we are roughly the same size as judged by a neutral measurer...

Agreed, that's basically my size as well although I skew 42L depending on the maker.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've found that where all new auctions used to be added at once, now they seem to slowly accumulate over a few days - so there's not much point looking on the first day they're posted.

Has there been a change on your end, or is it eBay?

Uh, definitely not - all 500 upload between 530pm and 7pm EST every thursday without fail, unless you hear different here!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought this gorgeous Ring Jacket sport coat from Spoo (via auction) some time back. Wool, brown/black houndstooth, “Balloon” fabric. Good overall condition. Size 56, but would also work for a 54.

View attachment 1811743

If anyone is interested, hit me up!

Bumping this! If you're interested, hit me up with your offer. Ready to let this go for a killer price. Doing my best to clear out most of my wardrobe.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, wanted to highlight some items currently listed:

An awesome Drake's dress shirt. Great condition, beautiful fabric. You know the deal.

Beautiful plaid flannel shirt from Portuguese Flannel. Purchased from NMWA and in near-new shape.

Another beautiful shirt from Portuguese Flannel. A short sleeve seersucker, also near-new condition.

And here's a stunning wool sweater from Scott & Charters, made for Unionmade (RIP). Really beautiful piece of knitwear. A size XXL, but fits slim, so better suited for an XL.

This is a really cool, heavy duty sweatshirt from Standard Issue Tees. It's garment dyed and part of the dye (on the sleeve) is fading. But, it's otherwise in great condition. A great staple piece.

A killer black waffle henley from 3Sixteen. Great piece!

And another 3Sixteen staple; a garment dyed light gray t-shirt. Classic!

A classic gray cotton pocket t-shirt from Velva Sheen.

A pair of gray wool gloves from Drake's. Fall and winter will be here in no time!

This is a really cool hat from 18 East. Practically new, just doesn't fit my giant head. Stunning fabric!

A beautiful pair of suede loafers from Allen Edmonds. Great condition, size 12 EEE, but works for a size 13.

And lastly, a great pair of New Balance M990s in black and green. These could use a bit of a cleaning, but are in great shape. These are listed as a size 12 but are actually a size 13.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love me some LuxeSwap...
(Jacket - Ring Jacket, Pants - Rota, Shoes - Gaziano & Girling)

IMG_7036.jpg IMG_7035.jpg

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@SpooPoker, any plan for another nmwa event soon? Wondering if I should ship a box or wait a bit...

They are back on regular schedule, but usually we do the next one in October historically, so it won't be till the early fall at soonest.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

BaronLSN

Reaction score
Uh, definitely not - all 500 upload between 530pm and 7pm EST every thursday without fail, unless you hear different here!
I've isolated the issue:

eBay.com.au: 605 results
eBay.com: 1100+ results

I dread to think what I've been missing out on! Although it seems to be a recent issue that's emerged, never had any issues before.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads