• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ASNY2VA

Reaction score
tenor.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Afternoon guys, hope everyone had a great weekend! Friendly Sunday one hour reminder to check in and get your ante's upped - some pretty incredible pieces ending tonight like that group of Hermes belts, those wild Ralph Lauren Purple Label alligator belts, and a ton of NMWA stuff including Bluhrms and another round of G. Inglese shirts - some links below. Good luck!

23 G. Inglese shirts

NWOT #1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Tenero Grey Unlined POW Plaid Flannel Jacket 46 NR

NWT #1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli NMWA Grey Unlined Herringbone Flannel Jacket 46 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Blurhms Made in Japan Tan Microfiber Deep Pocket Shirt Jacket 2 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Stephan Schneider Cashmere Blend Putty Flannel Teddy Jacket Coat 5

#1 MENSWEAR Ts(s) TSS Made in Japan Navy Unlined Toggle Hooded Duffle Coat 3 NR

SUMMER NIGHTS Eidos Napoli Made in Italy Steel Grey Cinchwaist Field Jacket Coat

#1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Italy Cream Beige Seersucker Ragosta Field Coat 48 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Inis Meain Ireland LNWOT 100% Linen Indigo Speckled Tunic Sweater S

#1 MENSWEAR Inis Meain Ireland Linen Feel Summer Cream Wheat Tunic Sweater S NR

#1 MENSWEAR Inis Meain Ireland 100% Linen Teal Sand Mix Stripe Tunic Sweater S

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Inis Meain Ireland Baby Alpaca Silk Curry Chain Knit Sweater L

#1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Italy Linen Blend Sand Blue Shaggy Stripe Sweater M NR

Ddugoff Made in USA Ivory Ecru Seismic Stripe Button Down Camp Shirt L NR SUMMER

#1 MENSWEAR Portuguese Flannel Slinky Emerald Ochre Batik WILD Camp Shirt M NR

#1 MENSWEAR Rota Pantaloni Made in Italy Cigar Brown Corduroy Pants Trousers 46

Naissance Made in Japan Lime Green Allover Floral Sketch Doodle Camp Shorts M NR

#1 MENSWEAR Castaner Made in Spain Navy Canvas Espadrille Loafers Shoes 42 NR

Samir

Reaction score
Long shot but I missed submitting a bid on the Ervell chambray buttondown - if you purchased and it doesn't work for you, holler!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed out on the Kiton cashmere sport coat. Argh!

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to land in the winner's circle three times yesterday! Which means... I need you all to buy my stuff so I can get in on the re-up.

Here is my stuff active right now:

This is the ne plus ultra of cowichans. Great animal motif that honors the original style without looking too hokey or too Dude-wannabe. Thick and cozy but not so warm that you cannot wear it indoors. Slimmer fit for all the guys who hate cardigans that are too slumpy.

These blousons were such an amazing deal. This one was just a bit too small on me so I jumped to a Valstarino earlier this year. The cut and quality are definitely up there with the Valstar and I would have happily kept this instead had it fit. Epaulet will likely never do these again, so this is a great chance to snag one.

From Unionmade (RIP). What a phenomenal jacket. You should buy this, throw it into a badass RRL-type fit and make me jealous that I could never wear it as well as you. A seriously cool piece that stands out but is still very wearable.

If there is any piece of classic menswear that is still alive it has to be the navy SC, right? Great Italian-made RL choice here. Nice hand on a summery fabric that is substantial enough to wear three seasons.

The cut was wrong for me. This was literally worn once for four hours, cold washed, and hung. You're basically buying a new shirt. Fun fact: I damn near bid on this before I realized that it was actually mine :)

Green shell. Unique boot pattern. Come and get it. These were a GMTO way back in the day. I don't think I have seen this exact makeup since.

These are so ******* cool. Personal MTO. As far as I know, these are 1-of-1s. I wanted a loafer that was dressier but different than most of what was out there. The two-tone effect is unique but not overly distracting. The overall effect is very sleek and elegant without being so dressy that you have to go to the opera just to wear it. I chose the lining as an homage to the red carpet. That's how good these look. Passing them on only because the last was just too spacious for my foot.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@FLW - That Unionmade x Golden Bear coat is amazing. I wish it were a size or two larger but I'm still watching it because I'm interested to see what that one goes for. I love it!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Jarvin tried on the Unionmade Golden Bear as soon as it came in and looked like a rockstar. ****** is thankfully too fat for it now but my god was that one of the outerwear highlights of the past few months.

Green Ep/Carmina boots also gave me the feels. All in all a 9/10 box to open and would smash again.

PS speaking of opening boxes, Im not sure if you are a SF guy or not but if you are good job trolling me with a college refrigerator size box with the top layer of Greg Norman and Banana Republic and bottom layer Brunello, Loro Piana and similar, good job. ?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So, working on some ridiculous ****, check this piece out thats inbound. Guess the maker.

@freehand you dont count

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 8.18.39 PM.png

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 6.24.58 PM.png

I got seven Mac 11's, about eight 38's,

nine 9's, ten Mac 10's, the ***** never ends

You can't touch my riches,

Even if you had MC Hammer and them 357 bitches

Notorious BIG, Freestyle, 1995

6 AUGUST 2020

1. NWT Eidos Napoli Spruce Green Tartan Plaid Jacket

2. Borrelli Napoli Rose Pink Jacket

3. NWOB Chanel Clear PVC Grosgrain Ballet Flats

4. NWT $2000 Chanel Peony Fantasy Tweed Pleated Skirt

5. Vintage I. Magnin 100% Silk Tiger Print Anti-Corona Carol Baskin Snood

6. New England Outerwear Co. Ponyskin Cow Fur Camp Moccasins

7. 18 East Sherpa Patchwork Vest

8. Paul Smith Jade Green Evil Alien Monkey Sweater

9. Brooks Brothers by Alden #8 Shell Cordovan Full Strap Loafers

10. Iron Heart 21oz. Selvedge Denim Jeans (part of a ridiculous assortment of denim this week)

NOW LIVE

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
THE MILLIONAIRE, THE MANSION, THE YACHT...........

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads