• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just came back from the shop and opened about 20 boxes of bounty from 16 states and two countries. Highlights -

NIB Shell cordovan shoes
10 Kiton shirts
7 vintage shell cordovan shoes
8 Oxxford suits
recent Zegna su misura up the wazoo
Napolisumisura
several hundred ties
sulka cashmere robe (though, hanging in my closet, sorry!)

You guys are fantastic and I appreciate all of your patience in getting your pieces up. The good news, is that with my teams diligence, we are thisclose to reducing the long lamented wait time to get your pieces live. We've nearly doubled the amount of auctions that we are putting up each week, and with a little blood sweat and tears, I hope to be able to have a two-three week turnaround from receipt to live by St. Patricks Day.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just came back from the shop and opened about 20 boxes of bounty from 16 states and two countries. Highlights -

NIB Shell cordovan shoes
10 Kiton shirts
7 vintage shell cordovan shoes
8 Oxxford suits
recent Zegna su misura up the wazoo
Napolisumisura
several hundred ties
sulka cashmere robe (though, hanging in my closet, sorry!)

You guys are fantastic and I appreciate all of your patience in getting your pieces up. The good news, is that with my teams diligence, we are thisclose to reducing the long lamented wait time to get your pieces live. We've nearly doubled the amount of auctions that we are putting up each week, and with a little blood sweat and tears, I hope to be able to have a two-three week turnaround from receipt to live by St. Patricks Day.

Any of those Oxxford Suits 50L or those Shell shoes an 11.5?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Any of those Oxxford Suits 50L or those Shell shoes an 11.5? 

Not the Oxxfords, but I did see some insane custom made Paul Stuarts with some wild linings, and some of the Zegna SuMis that may fit you. Ill hit you up if so. Did you see my BIN listings? There are a shitload of suits/jackets that I think would work for you.

Pretty sure there is a shell wingtip or two in a larger size.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
and for those of you who missed the previews, heres a small sampling of this coming week.

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo, as a potential new customer can you remind me of the postage discount brolove you offer to SF members? I'm in the UK.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo, as a potential new customer can you remind me of the postage discount brolove you offer to SF members? I'm in the UK.

absolutely, we offer free shipping within the US to all SF members, and half off any actual rates for our friends overseas. When you win, before you pay, just message me here or through the auction that you won and i can adjust your invoice.

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

absolutely, we offer free shipping within the US to all SF members, and half off any actual rates for our friends overseas. When you win, before you pay, just message me here or through the auction that you won and i can adjust your invoice.

Thanks Spoo.

Goodman

Reaction score
While neither of the Schneider pieces are my size it's making me realize I need to start paying closer attention to this thread.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did someone say Schneider? His stuff, particularly the outerwear, is bananas.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did someone say Schneider? His stuff, particularly the outerwear, is bananas.

I agree. I have 3 Schneider outwear pieces and enjoy them a lot.

I'm not in the market for anything right now and the fact these are size 3's ensures I won't even be tempted. I think the darker one is the Rock model, right? Looks really cool.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads