• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leveraging Spoo's track record is worth the effort. I'm not sure what premium his name/brand commands for sales but it sure seems like there is a wide following which helps the bottom line.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am sure he has (or will) speak to you about the details but allow me to take an opportunity to praise SPOO for anyone who was unsure of using his services. He is the best. I can say that with no qualms whatsoever and it is not only because of his ability to sell your item in a timely manner and for a great profit but because he loves what he does and he is a professional in every sense of the word.

I am a little unusual in that I only started thrifting about 18 months ago and I do not sell anything direct. What I cannot trade goes to SPOO to sell and he never disappoints. I can tell you that I regularly spend time reading through the EBAY thread and I always leave being happy that I have none of that aggravation. True, I am not looking to make a living doing this and just want to help pay for my thrifting habit but I beleive that most here are in the same boat. I decided early that I was not willing to put in the time and effort to sell directly. Sure, some of these guys make some decent money but they also work hard and put in the time. I love to thrift and SPOO allows me an outlet to pick up those cannot leave behind items and just drop them in a box and not think about them again until I get my check.

But the best part for me is the customer service. While I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting SPOO I can tell you that I believe I have made a lifelong friend. He is tireless and filled with knowledge and always willing to give that knowledge to help you become a better thrifter. Not a week goes by that I am not emailing him with a quick picture or question while I am in the thrift store and he usually responds as if he was sitting around waiting for my call. Perhaps best is that he is not afraid to tell you if he is not an expert on a particular item and he will tell you how he thinks it will sell.

Most of those here use SPOO as a second option when they thrift items of particular value or pedigree and continue to sell items through their own site. However much you utilize his services, speak to him and get him on your team even if only for a few items here and there, you will not regret it. His reputation is well deserved.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sooo cured my cancer. Spoo was also able to bring peace to the middle East if only for a few moments. He is also a magical money making device where you send him unwated clothes and he sends back checks in a few weeks. Very powerful magic with this one...

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to mention, some deals can be had in his store!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wow! Thank you all for such ringing endorsements and all the kind words. I know I've fallen behind largely on any meaningful content in this thread, and in fact, this week, fell behind on pictures too. Im doing my best to keep up with the volume of stuff you guys are sending but you are sending it in droves (don't stop!). Finishing up this weeks batch now, there are some doozies in there. Ill get you some more deets and stuff on whats up in the LuxeSwap-verse shortly. Stay tuned.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

My reaction when I see my stuff in this weeks preview
the preview may be a post-view but you have tons of **** going up Drizzy - Moschino and Saint Laurent included

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thank you all for such ringing endorsements and all the kind words. I know I've fallen behind largely on any meaningful content in this thread, and in fact, this week, fell behind on pictures too. Im doing my best to keep up with the volume of stuff you guys are sending but you are sending it in droves (don't stop!). Finishing up this weeks batch now, there are some doozies in there. Ill get you some more deets and stuff on whats up in the LuxeSwap-verse shortly. Stay tuned.
You still a 1 man team Spoo?

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not even a big deal, i'm sure everyone here checks your ebay page at 7 every thursday, or Sunday evening
nod[1].gif

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads