• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost: Season 6

Psyren

Reaction score
You know you're addicted to this show when you think that picture is ******* badass.

Albern

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Psyren
You know you're addicted to this show when you think that picture is ******* badass.

laugh.gif

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they bring back Shanon, I'll once again be able to have what doctors refer to as "erections".

What's something you'll never hear Kate say?

"You guys go ahead. I'm just gonna hang out here"

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn this show has gotten so ridiculous that it just needs to end.

AGPi

Reaction score
Started watching it in season four (on DVD with a friend who knew the series) and I've been absolutely riveted even since. The characters are frequently stupid but the storytelling is clever. I have no idea wtf is gonna happen.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm waiting for it to hit the internet, first half should be out shortly after first hour (but then it's like a 1gig file for the 720p....)

waited months for this ****

Psyren

Reaction score
SPOILERS

I wonder if Locke actually went on the walkabout in this alternate future or he just lied to Boone.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm not expecting this show ever make sense. But goddamn, if I didn't well up during the last 5 minutes of the first episode. No dialogue. Just music. Boone shaking John's hand was just perfection.

Season 1 type ending if there ever was one. It's all about the characters now. Screw the mythology.

ninetofivereject

Reaction score
ewwwww claire has not aged well,shes starting to look like beverly d'angelo (entourage version not lampoons version)
i will watch the show to the end,invested too much time...but it is starting to jump the shark,unles s they really make sense of it all once and for all.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spoilers

screw jumping the shark, they swam right past it in the first 5 minutes

alternate timeline can ************

dinted voice

Reaction score
Watched it and really liked it. I actually like the idea of the second reality. There is an interview with them at entertainment weekly talking about how it is not an "alternate" reality but another reality, as in both realities exist together.

Doc Jensen does some good anaylsis on EW.com.

AdamG

Reaction score
zz56e9625f.jpg

I love this show, cannot wait to see what happens in this season, no doubt going to be unbelievable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads