1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lost: Season 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Mauby, Jul 28, 2009.

1. xchen

xchen Senior member

Who's watching?

2. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

i'm waiting for it to hit the internet, first half should be out shortly after first hour (but then it's like a 1gig file for the 720p....)

waited months for this shit

3. Psyren

Psyren Senior member

SPOILERS

I wonder if Locke actually went on the walkabout in this alternate future or he just lied to Boone.

4. robbie

robbie Senior member

Who's watching?

hey, did you buy that dharma jumpsuit like you were thinking of doing?

5. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Seriously, I'm not expecting this show ever make sense. But goddamn, if I didn't well up during the last 5 minutes of the first episode. No dialogue. Just music. Boone shaking John's hand was just perfection.

Season 1 type ending if there ever was one. It's all about the characters now. Screw the mythology.

6. ninetofivereject

ninetofivereject Senior member

ewwwww claire has not aged well,shes starting to look like beverly d'angelo (entourage version not lampoons version)
    i will watch the show to the end,invested too much time...but it is starting to jump the shark,unles s they really make sense of it all once and for all.

7. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

spoilers

screw jumping the shark, they swam right past it in the first 5 minutes

alternate timeline can suck my dick

8. dinted voice

dinted voice Senior member

Watched it and really liked it. I actually like the idea of the second reality. There is an interview with them at entertainment weekly talking about how it is not an "alternate" reality but another reality, as in both realities exist together.

Doc Jensen does some good anaylsis on EW.com.

9. AdamG

AdamG Senior member

[​IMG]

I love this show, cannot wait to see what happens in this season, no doubt going to be unbelievable.

10. robbie

robbie Senior member

spoilers

Claire is back?

11. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Senior member

Yeah and she's possesed, but by what though. Hmmm...

12. Psyren

Psyren Senior member

The same infection that Sayid has growing inside him. Did you guys not pay attention? And it's probably the same infection the French team suffered from.

13. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

The same infection that Sayid has growing inside him. Did you guys not pay attention? And it's probably the same infection the French team suffered from.
    And that Rousseau apparently was able to somehow fight . It might also be the same infection that was being fought with the injections that the DI and the button pushers in the Swan hatch were using.

14. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Senior member

yeah, well no shit sherlock. in the episode the asian dude calls it an infection and possession. so i want to know what or who is doing the possession.

15. Neo_Version 7

^ The injections used by the button-pushers were nothing but a ruse to keep them from venturing outside the hatch.

16. Psyren

Psyren Senior member

The smoke monster is causing the possession.

17. Neo_Version 7

^ Which seems preposterous considering almost everyone has come into contact with the Monster since Season 1. Yet the only ones who are "infected" are characters whose story-lines need quick answers [see: Rousseau's science team, Claire].

18. Psyren

Psyren Senior member

My bad not the smoke monster but the springs that they put Sayid into. If you remember when Sayid shot Ben and Richard took Ben to the Temple to be healed he mentioned that Ben would be changed forever due to the healing process. I think Ben wasn't infected though but Sayid was because the "water wasn't clear" as the translator remarked before they put Sayid in. Must've been the same with Claire.

19. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Senior member

^ Which seems preposterous considering almost everyone has come into contact with the Monster since Season 1. Yet the only ones who are "infected" are characters whose story-lines need quick answers [see: Rousseau's science team, Claire].

That would depend on how the "infection" is transmitted. The only person we can say for any kind of certainty of how they got it is Sayid (from being placed in the unclear water). Hopefully the next couple episodes will clear this up.

20. Psyren

Psyren Senior member

Jack should be more pissed off that he has to get Sayid to take the pill and die because the Japanese guy drowned Sayid to death.