1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Left Field NYC Clothing Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by eltopo, Feb 14, 2010.

1. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

What new products do you have lined up for Fall?

2. meso

meso Senior member

Not really.

3. konadog

konadog Senior member

i own over a dozen LF items, many of which i've purchase directly from Christian's site. All i can say is everything is top notch and Christian is a terrific guy. I even recall him handwriting a note to my client on SNL for a gift i sent him. i will continue to buy from Left Field and i'm goddamn picky.

2 people like this.
  4. meso

meso Senior member

For sure, the gear is top-notch. Really like the cuts on all the chinos I've bought. Great construction.

5. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

thanks konadog! we have 3 custom colors in Cone selvedge duck Miner, caramel, khaki and black, 18 oz indigo terry 1940's style hoody(hoody over the collar) with vintage repro talon zippers, 18 oz indigo sweatpant( added a cuff on the bottom), pleated denim jacket Blk/blk sulphur dye w/ JP camo lining and Nihon Menpu indigo with heavy red/white plaid tartan, 10 oz JP nep denim work shirts, indigo/black Colab jean with Black Blue, 15 oz selvedge canvas, and working on a hand spun, hand loomed natural indigo, hank dyed loomstate 15 oz denim. Few other things up my sleeve in development if my cash flow pans out.

1 person likes this.
  6. Dirty Denim

Dirty Denim Senior member

Work shirts sound great as do the hank dyed loomstates

7. boxdok

boxdok Senior member

Really interested in the Denim Jackets but I'm not seeing anything on the Web-site. Is there a time frame as to when these items will be available on-line.

8. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

running late prob 6 weeks on the Jackets factory's slammed. Just marked down the Cone indigo duck Kerouacs, no more fabric.

9. Holy Man

Holy Man Well-Known Member

@LFNYC Christian, I noticed that the measurements for your Cone Mills indigo selvedge twill military field pant are different from the dark khaki 13 oz. Calvary twill military field pant; e.g., for a size 31 in both, I noticed the following:

Cone Mills Indigo​
    Dark Khaki Calvary
    Waist​
    32​
    30.5​
    Front Rise​
    11​
    10.5​
    Thigh​
    12​
    12.25​
    Knee​
    8.25​
    8.75​
    Leg Opening​
    7.75​
    7.75​
    Inseam​
    34​
    35​

Is this a typo or did you change the fit of the Field Pants when you went to the Cone Mills Indigo and Olive Twill?

10. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior member

Any chance for a return of that plaid work shirt, I think it was orange/white or brown/white. It sold out fairly quick last year if I remember.

11. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

@holyman, the selvedge is raw so specs are a little different since the calvalry has been washed and dried.
    @goldenbear no more plaid shirts , but we are working on developing some exclusive stores for the shop that will be priced competitively as well as other styles.

12. Dirty Denim

These have lasted all but a month before my daughter somehow did this. They have spots like this all over them...I don't think there is anything i could do because it's fruit snacks & they are embedded into the duck fabric. Every time I try to scratch or wipe it off it only smears it more. To bad because I seriously put these up there with my favorite bottoms & now feathers are sticking to em

[​IMG]

13. pasteurisation

pasteurisation Senior member

Can't you just hand-wash them? You have nothing to lose, no?

14. Dirty Denim

I thought of it but i seriously think the water wont do much. I would likley have to use all hot water to help melt it off. I also thought of doing some sort of patch over it after I maybe use a hand sander to get it off

15. Dirty Denim

Not the greatest job but it'll do for now & save me a few bucks on a new pair or washing .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. D Z00

D Z00 Active Member

Really like this brand.

1 person likes this.
  17. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

That looks ridiculous. Just wash them

2 people like this.
  18. Dirty Denim

I don't mind washing my jeans/pants early but in this case I have honestly just given up on them. I spot treated them and all it did was smear & rub in the fruit snacks. I even to a razor blade to the substance to get the bulk of that off which i did. The other problem is I have that shit all over the pants including the ass & outseam but not as bad as the bottom leg. I'm gonna replace them with something different.

19. meso

meso Senior member

Agreed. Ya look like a bum (literally).
    It's just a fruit snack. Not like tar or grease.
    It's got to be water-soluble, soak the thing.

20. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

just put it in the washing machine fuck