1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Left Field NYC Clothing Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by eltopo, Feb 14, 2010.

1. benjamin831

benjamin831 Well-Known Member

What the flying fuck? How hard is it just to soak it in warm water? It's damn food.

2. Dirty Denim

Dirty Denim Well-Known Member

You people think i didnt try soaking the leg. It looked like stuck bubblegum after years of being on the floor. The patch was my last straw & they are now garbage.

3. Skell6009

Skell6009 Well-Known Member

At least take it to a dry cleaner or something.

4. Holy Man

Holy Man Well-Known Member

@LFNYC How about the Olive 13 oz Calvary Twill? The measurements are the same as the Indigo Selvedge, even though it appears to be made of the same material as the dark khaki. Just trying to lock down sizing and eliminate hassle of returns. Should I use the Dark Khaki measurements for the Olive?

Thanks!

5. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

I would try boiling water, and melt it out. gummies will dissolve in boiling water.

6. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

As a father as well, I feel your pain hit me up on email and i'll give you a discount coupon towards your next purchase. Sucks to have to toss them .

7. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

@holyman what size are you and what spec do you want me to confirm? C

8. Holy Man

Holy Man Well-Known Member

The 31 in the British Khaki Twill is perfect on me and my thighs. I'd appreciate if you can get the specs for 31 and 32 of the Cone Mills Indigo Field Pants and the Olive Calvary Twill.

9. Dirty Denim

Christian I appreciate your amazing customer service as this was clearly not your problem.

10. meso

meso Well-Known Member

How dare he not make a gummy snack resistant jean?? :deadhorse:

11. Dirty Denim

Don't say it because N&F will do it

2 people like this.
  12. meso

meso Well-Known Member

Very true. After the scratch n sniff jeans I keep waiting for the selvedge that tastes like sour patch kids.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  13. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

@dirtydenim no worries, I will PM you shortly as well as holyman. too true!

14. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

are the measurement for the pants on the site accurate? measurements see, to differ quite a bit from pant to pant

15. FrooShonTay

FrooShonTay New Member

Quote:I have a pair of Greasers and a pair on Miner chinos and the measurements were accurate on both of them. I also feel like I should toss out my customer service story since other people are too. I had to return a pair of Kerouac chinos since the fit was just too slim for me. They processed the return very quickly and got my Miner's out to me very quickly. I was very impressed with the free 2-day shipping, which is something I haven't found many places to do. Based on my experiences with their clothing and customer service, I don't see myself shopping anywhere else for pants for quite some time.

2 people like this.
  16. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

@irbeb yes they should be but there is always a slight variation from lot to lot and for different fabrics.

17. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

Apropos of nothing, it's cool that Christian is posting on SF, and Left Field stuff is really nice.

1 person likes this.
  18. coffeequeen

coffeequeen Well-Known Member

Count me as a big fan of Left Field. Quality is superb and customer service has been fine.

Christian, any estimate for when the indigo hoodies will be ready? thanks!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  19. LFNYC

LFNYC Active Member

thanks man, should be in by the end of the month, we had a bit of a delay on the vintage repro talon zips but moving along now.

20. iammortalcombat

iammortalcombat Member

Hey Christian nice to forum-meet you. Question - are you planning on ever making what would be considered a true XL size? I love your shirts look but I have a 48" chest...I know athletic builds are not typically the target audience but a 45" xl chest is still a large by typical standards.