• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@hoodog that does look really good. You've got comfortable range of movement in it and the sleeves are a good length when you raise your arms etc? If yes, then, I don't see you getting a much more precise fit than that!

Pretty comfortable range of movement for it being new FQHH, I guess. Good length when raising arms? Above the head or what? What length should good length be? So many questions...

dhoff10

Reaction score
Another Aero board racer for ya. This one in brown steer cxl. This is my first leather jacket and did some second guessing, but have to say it surpassed my expectations. The steer is thick but you can feel it begin to soften within 15 minutes of wear. It has a bit more caramel and less chocolate than the brown fqhh counterpart. plan on wearing this as much as the weather will give me an excuse.
IMG_20191101_151910.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hold me closer furry lancer

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PME Legend

Reaction score
Real nice lammy! Got one too but whitout belt. And the wool is somewhat more yellow. Oh and it has patches on the outside ?

jaywhyy

Reaction score
How do lewis leathers lightnings/cyclones fit in terms of the armholes? I only have the old junya vanson dr to compare, which fits nicely except those tight ass armholes

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do lewis leathers lightnings/cyclones fit in terms of the armholes? I only have the old junya vanson dr to compare, which fits nicely except those tight ass armholes

There's really only one individual qualified to comment on the Lancer but since you used the colonial, "dr", I'm afraid you may have made the "pay no mind" list.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My Lewis has tight armholes and slim sleeves yeah. This is the Europa model, but likely same basic cut as the others.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads