• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nzahir

Reaction score

1st two pics is a Kooples jacket, 2nd two pics are a Sandro jacket.

Which Jacket do you guys like more? Near same price, Sandro would be like 100 more

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ the leather in the kooples pic looks meh and the skull button thing is kinda over the top in not a good way so id say sandro

and just adding to leathers i like:
Ma+ in red. I really like this hue ma red leather.jpg

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still thinking about it, just not sure I want to go MTM again.

Are they MTM only because I thought they could also make regular sizes...

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any good recs for a place that does leather re-dye?

Got a suede valstarino with sun damage for cheap. Would like to get it redyed in black. The original color is light grey.

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi Frank - it's a 44 AD-02L (long). Same style as @nicelynice has too I believe. Mine is in a Navy Horse.

Honestly - I've debated whether the fit is too full and too long on me. I finally decided that the jacket will mostly be worn with layers on colder days and I think it serves that niche well.. I have (too many) other leathers that fit slim - just over a t shirt or thin sweater for example..

So I think in your case given your outerwear collection, your Addict will fit a similar niche for you - you'll grab it for those days where you just want a lighter jacket that fits short and slimmer, and honestly the sheepskin you got is going to be super comfortable. I think you're going to be really happy with it..

Too too true.

Love that navy. Is it tea core like the black?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads