• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Le De Bonne Facture Thread

Relovar

Reaction score
Not exactly the same but I do have last season's version in the alpaca mix.
Went with the same size as I did the Pecora Nera (L). The stitch of the knit is tighter than that of the pecora and wears a bit more slim at first but loosens comfortably through out the day.
My Large messures: 21.25" chest, 18" shoulder, 26" sleeve, 15.25" hem, 27" back length

Thank you. That's helpful! Did you size up at all (to an L)?

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DBF today...

The latest Cardigan Jacket in wool crepe blue checks, the yak-cotton t-shirt from last FW, and a pair of undyed Hiking Trousers...

DBF Cardigan Jacket blue check_yak tshirt_undyed Hiking Trousers.jpg
DBF Cardigan Jacket blue check_undyed Hiking Trousers.jpg

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are people taking the same size in the overshirts as last F/W? I noticed a lining was now added and I'm seeing measurements on some retailers' websites that look a bit smaller than last year.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
I went with the same size. It’s a little slimmer, but significantly heavier. I can still wear a thin sweater under the new one.

Hencey

Reaction score
Thank you. That's helpful! Did you size up at all (to an L)?
Varies between makers. My knitwear is split 50/50 between medium and large, mainly dependent on shoulder measurements of the garment. Could not have gone with a medium comfortably in this case, however.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

icasio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - For those who have a pecora nera sweater...how warm do those get? Assuming not as crazy hot as alpaca?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads