• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

acarlton

Reaction score
How does the red chambray fit for the taller fellows? I'm 6'3" 175 lbs. and am worried that a M might be too short in the body...

mossmadness88

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
Another promo code: LABORDAY (PIN: 3130) for an additional 25% off, plus free shipping on orders over $50.
The 25% off and free shipping didn't work for me. But code: SEPT7 Pin: 5131 gave me the 25% off and the free shipping.

mrpress

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarence_y
How are these shorts? I'm moving to Socal soon and will need some shorts that aren't cargo shorts.
I have those in stone and like them quite a bit. I have long legs so wanted an 11" inseam and these hit just above my knee. Wear 32/33" waist and the 32s are just a tad tighter than I usually like but it's nice because I can go with or without a belt.
Originally Posted by acarlton
How does the red chambray fit for the taller fellows? I'm 6'3" 175 lbs. and am worried that a M might be too short in the body...
I don't have the chambray but do have a poplin. I'm 6'4 and the body is indeed just a bit too short. I can still tuck it in ok but the sides tend to pop out throughout the day. I'm on the slim side and the poplin is too wide in the waist for me so I can't wear it untucked or it flows everywhere, and tucked in leaves me with a bit too much fabric and the back blouses out. Sleeves are also too short to wear down so I roll them up. I wanted to like the shirt so I kept it but am avoiding other LEC long sleeve shirts until they get tall sizes.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrpress
I don't have the chambray but do have a poplin. I'm 6'4 and the body is indeed just a bit too short. I can still tuck it in ok but the sides tend to pop out throughout the day. I'm on the slim side and the poplin is too wide in the waist for me so I can't wear it untucked or it flows everywhere, and tucked in leaves me with a bit too much fabric and the back blouses out. Sleeves are also too short to wear down so I roll them up. I wanted to like the shirt so I kept it but am avoiding other LEC long sleeve shirts until they get tall sizes.
x2, I'm 6'1" and all the shirts I got (except the flannels) are too short (size L). Also, they fit tight up in the chest area and sleeves, but the body gets billowy (i.e. there's no taper). Doesn't really work unless you've got no muscle and a big gut (paging jet). I think they're on to a good thing, but they've got it backwards. They need more room up top and more slimness in the body.

happy hooligan

Reaction score
I just got the black version of the chambray shirt... not as black as I wanted... looks more like a dark washed out blue.

My wife ordered a shirt too, and it has bottom gussets... why didn't they put them on the mens?

eyeofthetig3r

Reaction score
how is the quality of the new oxfords cotton button downs? are they thick material or thin cotton? also they said the collars are new and re-proportioned. Are they any good

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Just placed an order for $400 worth of clothes (1 of just about everything) with the SEPT7 code posted (thanks btw). Will post up some impressions once it all arrives.

rdev

Reaction score
I got one of the garment died oxfords, it is a thick cloth. The collar is about the same as J Crew's collars (i.e. small).

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdev
I got one of the garment died oxfords, it is a thick cloth. The collar is about the same as J Crew's collars (i.e. small).

I was eyeing those oxfords as well. Hows the color? Deep and saturated?

ohyoumad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrpress
Looks like this can be combined with the 25% off plus free shipping code.

Yep - great deals. I called and they put in a price adjustment request for my order, then I ordered some more stuff.
facepalm.gif

rdev

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sazon
I was eyeing those oxfords as well. Hows the color? Deep and saturated?

Yes. I got the purple one, it looks pretty much like the photos.

Factor Xll

Reaction score
did the same. Spent 500 there in the past week. Might be returning the AE Leeds tho, I am 9E on park aves, so not sure if a 9 Leeds will fit me right. I know the Leeds are on a wider last, so hopefully it'll be good.

anyone own both the leeds and PA's wanna comment?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads