• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lacoste shirt

Michael

Reaction score
Alright, in the new GQ there's an ad for a commemorative Lacoste polo with a silver 'gator. I live in Georgia. I need three of these shirts. Can someone that frequents Barneys go and ask them if they'll be mailing them, and if not, can someone pick up three for me? (One's for my friend, one's for me to wear, and the third's because if I didn't get it, I'd tear mine-Murphy's Law). This is really important to me, so if someone could find out some information soon, I'd appreciate it.

VWpete

Reaction score
Very cool shirt...
I was at Barney's in Chi-town last week and they didn't have 'em, but the Barney's in NYC is much bigger, sooo.....
Sorry I can't help. I did run into Christy Turlington shooting a commercial for "NARS" make-up there though. hehe. . . fun stuff.
Pete

Michael

Reaction score
Well it'll be May before they come out, but I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Michael

Reaction score
41 reviews and none of you live in New York City? ::sniff sniff::

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Michael:

Why don't you just call Barney's? Do you want the number?

thc

Reaction score
Or just try calling the Lacoste store here in NY; they can probably give you more info..

Michael

Reaction score
That'd be great.  However, it seems to me now that they're not selling them specifically in New York City.  How was I supposed to know that the actual name of the store was "Barney's New York" no matter where it was.  Heh.  Anyway, phone numbers would be great.  I've tried to find them myself, but living in Athens Georgia doesn't give much accomodation for getting phone numbers, and Barney's website is utterly out-of-date and impossible to navigate.  So yes, phone numbers would be good, then I could stop my whining.

And as to my understanding, the shirts are going to be exclusive to Barney's. That's right isn't it?

thc

Reaction score
First, the # for Barneys is 212-826-8900.

Secondly, a great resource for New York info is newyork.citysearch.com.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Michael: Web site for lacoste is: www.lacoste.com. They do have a store in NY, and might have one somewhere in Atlanta too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.