• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lacoste shirt

Michael

Reaction score
Alright, in the new GQ there's an ad for a commemorative Lacoste polo with a silver 'gator. I live in Georgia. I need three of these shirts. Can someone that frequents Barneys go and ask them if they'll be mailing them, and if not, can someone pick up three for me? (One's for my friend, one's for me to wear, and the third's because if I didn't get it, I'd tear mine-Murphy's Law). This is really important to me, so if someone could find out some information soon, I'd appreciate it.

VWpete

Reaction score
Very cool shirt...
I was at Barney's in Chi-town last week and they didn't have 'em, but the Barney's in NYC is much bigger, sooo.....
Sorry I can't help. I did run into Christy Turlington shooting a commercial for "NARS" make-up there though. hehe. . . fun stuff.
Pete

Michael

Reaction score
Well it'll be May before they come out, but I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Michael

Reaction score
41 reviews and none of you live in New York City? ::sniff sniff::
sad.gif

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Michael:

Why don't you just call Barney's? Do you want the number?

thc

Reaction score
Or just try calling the Lacoste store here in NY; they can probably give you more info..

Michael

Reaction score
That'd be great.  However, it seems to me now that they're not selling them specifically in New York City.  How was I supposed to know that the actual name of the store was "Barney's New York" no matter where it was.  Heh.  Anyway, phone numbers would be great.  I've tried to find them myself, but living in Athens Georgia doesn't give much accomodation for getting phone numbers, and Barney's website is utterly out-of-date and impossible to navigate.  So yes, phone numbers would be good, then I could stop my whining.

And as to my understanding, the shirts are going to be exclusive to Barney's. That's right isn't it?

thc

Reaction score
First, the # for Barneys is 212-826-8900.

Secondly, a great resource for New York info is newyork.citysearch.com.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Michael: Web site for lacoste is: www.lacoste.com. They do have a store in NY, and might have one somewhere in Atlanta too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads