• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

l got tricked to an AMWAY convention. A weird experience.

Harry Lean

Reaction score
l've known many so called profitable Emeraldships to severely erode and i've also known Diamondships to fall by the wayside too. Many of these people aren't doing well from the AMWAY business.

Wether or not l was involed is irrelevant. The fact is that l have inside knowledge and have observed AMWAY suckers over a very long period of time. l'm very informed as to what's going on. My high up AMWAY friend keeps me informed.

H.

Harry Lean

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bryce330
You criticize Amway salesmen for their pathetic lives and yet you have nothing better to do with your own life than spending 70 hours reading an anti-Amway web page?

That is correct. My life stinks.

Uttam Shetty

Reaction score
You people ******* stupid when you hear about the buisness, Amway. Gosh, I really hate you people, you get enthused about the idea of generating an income and when it comes time about talking abou this you ******* idiots are told morans about wanting to do it!

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dumb enough to find the "t" key?

richard gaston

Reaction score
Harry Lean has no life, its funny how you have so much to say about people who live better lives than you. You are definitely in denial of your jealousy. You can keep talking negative and finding excuses to leave your wife at home, but someone is going to take care of your wife in areas you cant aka sexually. Focus on what matters dumass.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

We can get more spammers and apologists.

Just use lots of things that they regularly Google to find naysayers on internet forums.

like:

AMWAY IS A SCAM

VECTOR IS A SCAM

Now we wait.

Social Security is a scam!

College is a scam!

Critical Race Theory is a scam!

#Menswear is a scam!

**** Culture is a scam!

Fibromyalgia is a scam!

HonestyWins2015

Reaction score
What exactly is discussed and covered in one of these Amway Conventions?! Is it that motivational horseshit that I hear is spewed at so-called meetings? With the same lame jokes, from the same speakers...going on and on about their rich lifestyles...and then them asking the captive audience..."well what type of home would you like to live in" or "what type of car do you see yourself driving"?

Get real. It seems that these so-called "meetings" are primarily scheduled and intended to get people listening and EMOTIONALLY riled up to the point where they buy this horseshit and sign up as an IBO, right there and then. By the way--at these meetings--the speakers caution the audience "not to talk to anyone else when they leave the premises". Why?
If it's such a great opportunity--why wouldn't a prospective "business owner" discuss this so called windfall of an opportunity with others--including their family and close friends?

Why?

It's so odd, unethical and very unprofessional, somewhat like a cult from what I have seen and heard lately. Glad I am on the internet getting feedback from others--who are experiencing a similar feeling.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics