• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright so what is this (I have not followed JE in a couple of years)?

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/john_elliott/cotton-jersey-t-shirt/1012343?ppv=2

Ocean basalt tee? Or is it the Big tee shirt? in Lilac?

1012343_mrp_fr_l.jpg
Basalt and big tee is essentially the same thing. It’s pretty much a lavender basalt/big tee.

sogood

Reaction score
Mr. Porter Sale up. Some steals for sure. Nimbus for $240 and Blackmean's bomber for $950 and a bunch of other stuff for 30-50% off.

Just saw this -- can't believe I missed out on Nimbus @ $240.

Vintage Springs are a huge steal at $185 though. Had those sitting in my cart too, glad to get them.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed a couple of things but missed out on Sahara’s. Some major steals for sure!

MaTtKs

Reaction score
Some good deals on there. Tempted on the JE Joshua Tree bowling shirt and a couple of Rhude pieces. Added to cart. Removed from cart. Must show restraint.

Kde5

Reaction score
I'm new to John Elliott's denim. Could you tell me whether Cast 2 Plumas are worth buying nowadays ?

TheOpOg

Reaction score
Some good deals on there. Tempted on the JE Joshua Tree bowling shirt and a couple of Rhude pieces. Added to cart. Removed from cart. Must show restraint.
Yeah, I bought two Rhude shirts. Although nothing from the brand appears to be up now.

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
Weird how JE never officially released the sunglasses through their site. I’m considering picking them up on Mr. P on such a deep discount

Kde5

Reaction score
I'm new to John Elliott's denim. Could you tell me whether Cast 2 Plumas are worth buying nowadays ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads