• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

npa23

Reaction score
Haha dude, that's more like only 10 days of rent in san francisco for a 1 bedroom apartment. Rent now a days :brick:

Haha $1200 is like rent in the Sunset or something like that.... My rent in the Marina is $1600 and I can't justify spending $1200 on Nikes even though i have the $. I like having a roof over my head

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pacifying myself with the FOG package coming tomorrow with those pants and the basketball sneaker. I MIGHT give in to resell on the OW Zoom Flys...MAAAAYBE. I'm gonna hold out and see where the hype takes it. If I can catch someone slippin for an extra $100-150, its goin down.
Those will go down a little more for sure, I bet you can snag them. I managed to win the AF1’s and Hyperdunks in raffles (the latter of which I don’t really like) but caved to resale on the Blazers. Tough to justify dropping $600 on them but your $1.2k makes me feel better:wow:

Hopefully I can cash out on the dunks and walk away without too much financial damage.. I won’t be blowing a lot in the JE sale though :/

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
I'm pacifying myself with the FOG package coming tomorrow with those pants and the basketball sneaker. I MIGHT give in to resell on the OW Zoom Flys...MAAAAYBE. I'm gonna hold out and see where the hype takes it. If I can catch someone slippin for an extra $100-150, its goin down.

Yea, most of these resellers are kids who have no business morals. Most wont be able to hold stock and will need to cash out eventually. Especially with another yeezy release this week. I'm sure you'll score a pair. Zoom flys werent too popular amongst the other releases.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow...you guys seriously have money to burn

Well, I'll just say this...I'm a successful business owner, early 30s, no kids, and no debt with no other recreational activities that I spend on besides taking my wife out to dinner and the occasional movie. Basically a perfectly brewed situation for me to have money to burn on shoes and clothes that I really want. We did an age thing on here before, and the range is pretty wide so are the professions. Without putting my business all the way out there, I'm sure some of us really are bank rollin' in whatever it is we do. Just know I'm also super responsible with other stuff too.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those will go down a little more for sure, I bet you can snag them. I managed to win the AF1’s and Hyperdunks in raffles (the latter of which I don’t really like) but caved to resale on the Blazers. Tough to justify dropping $600 on them but your $1.2k makes me feel better:wow:

Hopefully I can cash out on the dunks and walk away without too much financial damage.. I won’t be blowing a lot in the JE sale though :/

I'm definitely gonna wait it out, and be patient. I'm also not spending much on JE's sale this season, unless some of the OS Hoodies, or Raglans in seasonal colors pop back up.

W A T E R

Reaction score
anybody who ordered the Polartec sweats from FWRD should get a price adjustment, they dropped in price from $268 to $188
they just refunded me the difference

ASpec818

Reaction score
Haha $1200 is like rent in the Sunset or something like that.... My rent in the Marina is $1600 and I can't justify spending $1200 on Nikes even though i have the $. I like having a roof over my head
That’s cheapass hell for sf. Maybe an in law? Or you must be sharing the rent right?

jyonge

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the obsidians. The consensus is to go one size down from your regular JE right? I have springs, neros, and skittles in 31 and they're all a little loose in the waist now so I'm thinking a 30 for obsidians

NikeOG

Reaction score

I can dig it... Zoom Flys and Blazers are the two I need. The raffles in Chicago were too packed so I told an L on that, coupled with the L I took on all 9 pairs today. I'm prayin on a restock if not then re-sell forsure.

mcnicol21

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the obsidians. The consensus is to go one size down from your regular JE right? I have springs, neros, and skittles in 31 and they're all a little loose in the waist now so I'm thinking a 30 for obsidians

Size down from my experience

leit96

Reaction score
Thank god for the Notre steals since someone stole the M masa indigo thumper from me with the 25% off from JE's site

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronald234