• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went 1/9 which is better than I expected so I'll take it. Lucky "W" on the AF1. Might try to trade it for the Blazers tho.

I got nothin on this drop. Will see if resell on the ones I wanted is decent after a couple weeks (max being $275 or so). I want some unpopular ones; 97s and Zoom Flys.

timofay

Reaction score
Tempted to try the Onyx as my first JE denim from Notre..comes out to $278

abs82

Reaction score
If I'm a 30 in dillons would you all recommend a 29 in all other washes?

edvegas

Reaction score
Went 1/9 which is better than I expected so I'll take it. Lucky "W" on the AF1. Might try to trade it for the Blazers tho.

Nice congrats. I wanted the prestos but liked the AF1, Air maxes, and Jordan 1s. I already have the Chicago’s so didn’t really care about them too much. Took all the L’s then saw DSM posted them immediately after and rushed over there and took an L in cart.

It did seem like there weren’t many pairs as everywhere i looked hardly anyone got Ws.

I said I would pay resell on the prestos if it was reasonable but after all those L’s in a row i don’t even want them anymore ... now I’m just salty lol

afionas05

Reaction score
damn I would of loved to pick up the Dillion indigos for $299, unfortunately they are sold out now. Does anyone think the presidio will make it to $300 anywhere?? Trying to hold off and get them for a steal but that might just be wishful thinking.

Crossbones

Reaction score
damn I would of loved to pick up the Dillion indigos for $299, unfortunately they are sold out now. Does anyone think the presidio will make it to $300 anywhere?? Trying to hold off and get them for a steal but that might just be wishful thinking.

They should hit sales at Roden Gray, but they only have 1 per size and biggest size is 32.

Fresh718

Reaction score
For those with the tan bogota was it worth the cop ?
After hype died down didn't seem as special as when it first dropped trying to consider should I purchase since I already have sage n black FOG bombers

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Scored the raglan plus an extra 15% off.

Glad you found something. Sale season is gonna miss me this year lol. Resellers got me good this month. Can’t wait to wear them.

64E4DA93-1FC0-4E47-9B67-347F92FAF744.jpeg

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Mr P sale starts?

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those with the tan bogota was it worth the cop ?
After hype died down didn't seem as special as when it first dropped trying to consider should I purchase since I already have sage n black FOG bombers
It’s a cool piece and the color is nice. I had to return mine because of the sizing but I would have kept it if I got the proper size. Only issue with it is that it isn’t as versatile and it won’t look good with certain fits and colors.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads