• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

Good idea.
1f64c-1f3fb.png
I guess the springs are just a shade lighter and less "dirty"? I've never seen springs in person but I fell in love with the plumas while looking for them.
1f63b.png

Having now owned the OG Springs (get mine back from the tailor today), the new Springs (returned), and the Plumas, I really like the Plumas.

hyyvii

Reaction score
***Update***

Regarding

Gap x GQ BNMDA 2016

Prices will range from $18 to $595 (between all 4 designers)

Black Escobar Sweatpants

Black The Cast 2

Black Riders Jacket

japejapejape

Reaction score
ima look in to the riders jacket...hope the fit is on point and Gap doesn't try to cater to its normal customers. their clothes are way to wide and boxy

the cut on those casts don't look too good

Bimmer93

Reaction score

***Update*** Regarding [COLOR=3D464D]Gap x GQ BNMDA 2016[/COLOR] [COLOR=3D464D]Prices will[/COLOR] range from $18 to $595 (between all 4 designers) Black Escobar Sweatpants Black The Cast 2 Black Riders Jacket
That stuff looks like junk. Let's assume the rider is the most expensive piece at $595. If you think you're getting a nice leather rider for that price you're outta your mind.

mcking

Reaction score
That stuff looks like junk. Let's assume the rider is the most expensive piece at $595. If you think you're getting a nice leather rider for that price you're outta your mind.
You're wrong. You can get a classic Schott for around $600 and i bet you the quality and craftsmanship is better than most brands that's selling for $1k. If brand name is a factor for you then get a Supreme x Schott? Not saying this Gap jacket will be superb but you can find a good leather jacket for that price.

Last edited:

Adrian Beckham

Reaction score

$595 is a tricky price point. You can get decent jackets on grailed for that much, so the fit better be pretty good. Idk though.

Adrian Beckham

Reaction score

You're wrong. You can get a classic Schott for around $600 and i bet you the quality and craftsmanship is better than most brands that's selling for $1k. If brand name is a factor for you then get a Supreme x Schott? Not saying this Gap jacket will be superb but you can find a good leather jacket for that price.

I've got a Schott I picked up new for around 400 on sale and it's solid.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A Schott is going to fit a million times worse than that Gap rider. The most cropped Schott rider is 26" IIRC, which is way too long for a fashion rider.

gerg99

Reaction score
***Update***

Regarding

Gap x GQ BNMDA 2016

Prices will range from $18 to $595 (between all 4 designers)

Black Escobar Sweatpants

Black The Cast 2

Black Riders Jacket
Yeah for sure gonna have to try this stuff on first. I wonder how many more pieces there'll be -- from the video I'm assuming we'll see the paneled flight jacket... hopefully some tees too? I'm def in for some cheap escos tho -- as much as I love JE sweats it's hard to justify the price considering how much I actually get to wear em. New gym sweats hahah

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads