• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blue2007

Reaction score
Pulled the plug on two Curve classic tees. Very curious how the knit is. Been trying to find a cool knit t-shirt for a while, but not many out there, or at least I didn't find any.

beans718

Reaction score
i actually really like how those leggings and shorts look together.. shorts are actually a perfect blend of athletic and aesthetic .. but the price tag will deff keep me at bay.

Tayne

Reaction score
Stopped by Saks and the Tannery in Boston to check out their JE stocks and to try of their denim. Saw some pretty awesome pieces in both stores, including the safari pants which were way softer than I anticipated, but still not really my style. Saks had a few of the black paneled flight jackets and the swarm which were both awesome in person. The tannery had a much smaller selection in most categories, and only carried zincs as far as their denim selection went.

At Saks, I tried on the Scarabs in size 33 (pictured below)and I've got to say they are the single most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever put on. Was hoping that you guys could offer some feedback on the fit here. I'm not used to wearing jeans that are as form fitting as these so I just wanted to see what you all thought:

I know that some people mentioned that the jeans stretch a little bit around the thigh/waist, but in my case I'm hoping it would just stretch around my thunder thighs since my waist isn't that big (there's a bit of extra space in the waist on the 33s, but I could barely even squeeze into 32s, let alone button them up)

Any feedback appreciated...

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by Saks and the Tannery in Boston to check out their JE stocks and to try of their denim. Saw some pretty awesome pieces in both stores, including the safari pants which were way softer than I anticipated, but still not really my style. Saks had a few of the black paneled flight jackets and the swarm which were both awesome in person. The tannery had a much smaller selection in most categories, and only carried zincs as far as their denim selection went.

At Saks, I tried on the Scarabs in size 33 (pictured below)and I've got to say they are the single most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever put on. Was hoping that you guys could offer some feedback on the fit here. I'm not used to wearing jeans that are as form fitting as these so I just wanted to see what you all thought:

I know that some people mentioned that the jeans stretch a little bit around the thigh/waist, but in my case I'm hoping it would just stretch around my thunder thighs since my waist isn't that big (there's a bit of extra space in the waist on the 33s, but I could barely even squeeze into 32s, let alone button them up)

Any feedback appreciated...

Honest advice coming from someone who owns 3x of the OG denim and now the stretch canyons: Get the 32's... the thighs will stretch a bit as will the waist. If your waist on the 33s has extra room already it will strech out a bit and be too big for you, trust me on this. best bet is to get ones that barely fit and they will open up a bit and conform to your body. don't make the mistake of getting the comfortable ones now, they will stretch out and be too big for you.

ChronBong

Reaction score
yea but the calves wont stretch as much, otherwise he would look like too much of a skinny jean with legs that arent skinny.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Honest advice coming from someone who owns 3x of the OG denim and now the stretch canyons: Get the 32's... the thighs will stretch a bit as will the waist. If your waist on the 33s has extra room already it will strech out a bit and be too big for you, trust me on this. best bet is to get ones that barely fit and they will open up a bit and conform to your body. don't make the mistake of getting the comfortable ones now, they will stretch out and be too big for you.

^^^ I couldn't agree more with this and the denim. Coming from someone who owned OG JE denim, cast 2, SLP, and acne

kwilly

Reaction score
Today I stopped by Barneys SF and ran across the safari pant in olive. I'm a true medium in all JE stuff but tried on a small in the pants since there was no medium. Opinions... What do you guys think of the fit

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

Today I stopped by Barneys SF and ran across the safari pant in olive. I'm a true medium in all JE stuff but tried on a small in the pants since there was no medium. Opinions... What do you guys think of the fit

Did you feel like you could move through the crotch area? They just felt really constricting in a small and in medium for movement - I take a 29 in their denim and am 155 lbs. and about 5'11".

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prostadiprice