• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

anyone buy from cntrbndshop.com before? they've got all their JE on sale, but I was hoping someone can confirm they're legit before placing an order tonight. here's a link to their JE stuff.
Looks legit, if they ship you fakes charge back.. But I havnt seen any fake JE yet... It would be easy to tell since China wouldn't take the time to do the stitching JE does.

kennethj

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this brand and am very interested in what size I should get, specifically for the hooded villain and possibly their other shirts. I've tried to do some research and seen recommendations to size up and others recommend go TTS.

I'm roughly an athletic build at around 5'7-8 with a 38 chest, with broad shoulders and a 31-32 waist. I usually get a small for jackets, button downs (can do slim smalls sometimes with some pull on the chest) and under shirts but for hoodies and sweaters and polos I size up to mediums. I'm a medium in Reigning Champ as well as Nike Tech Fleece.

Thanks in advance!

the jawn

Reaction score
Stopped by Bergdorf in NYC today and copped a navy padded overshirt (sized up to an XL and fits perfectly) for $179 and the Snap overshirt for $129. They still had one padded overshirt, a few Snaps, and a pair of XL olive Escobars ($79).

childsplay

Reaction score
me too
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
and a crew and mercer for the low

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Can anyone let me know how the Curve U Necks fit? Do they shrink after washing at all? I'm 5'11'' 185-190 lbs (athletic build). Not sure if I should go for Medium or Large. Thanks all

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Can anyone let me know how the Curve U Necks fit?  Do they shrink after washing at all?  I'm 5'11'' 185-190 lbs (athletic build).  Not sure if I should go for Medium or Large.  Thanks all
. I am 6ft 185 pounds slim athletic build and I think I"ll be returning my curve comix in medium as it is very small. I was surprised as I wear mediums in all the mercers. I'd definitely recommend going with a large.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

medium for sure 
For sure? It must be the co mix fabric then bc my medium curve u neck feels like a small? I haven't had an issue with any je tees in medium. It is only the curve u neck that is too small and that i'll be exchanging. But the guy who asked the question is even bigger/stockier then I am. Just my opinion that he would need a large unless he wanted it to fit like an undershirt and very tight

Last edited:

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I'm gonna order a medium and large and see which one works. I think the looser the better though. Don't want my nippies poking out.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang, was trying to hold out and save money for the SS16 stuff, but I ended up grabbing onto the grey hooded villain, white clash crew, grey/black escobars, and boucle sweats today
baldy[1].gif

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone's still looking for the olive flight bomber, Harvey Nichols in HK has a full size run for 50% off HK retail which comes out to be around $567 USD. Wish the jacket wasn't so boxy otherwise I would have kopped one

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1