• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rbroseph

Reaction score
We take full responsibility for the manufacturing problems last time around, that was our fault FYI.

It's awesome they're only getting better and improving on everything they do. If my memory serves me right the first KITH x JE rebel tanks had the nylon mesh which didn't work out resulting in the delay of JE's full line of rebel/mesh pieces as they changed to cotton mesh. I'll gladly wait for their new stretch denim as well.

Just hoping this collab will be released on JE's online store as well as KITH's; my shipping experiences are and have been way better especially being from Canada from JE (not to mention their customer service!)

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Fear of God x JE+ would be
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
1f44c.png

Wonder what all is on the docket for delivery 2?

nymvon

Reaction score
How do the loopwheel escobars fit? Not sure how JE sweat fit. Im 6'1 165 pounds would a size large fit anyone think? I wear a large in Nike Tech Fleece pants

DonHeebenhof

Reaction score
Ronnie Fieg and Kith have always been subpar when it comes to clothes. Has anyone ever felt the clothes they produce? I have and I hate it. Definitely doesn't warrant the price point either. It's borderline "fast-fashion" **** like Forever 21 or ASOS. The best thing Kith has are the Mercer pants. That's literally it. The homie should stick to doing sneaker collabs with ASCIS or whatever brand he's with now that gives him some creative leeway.

Obviously no knock to RF's hustle, though. Get the money... or whatever...

Not gonna lie, i am one of the comments in the above IG pic (bring quality down). I was honestly just half trolling/half being real cause i know Ronnie gets upset.

I have some bleeker sweats, navy mercer pants, and one of their fulton hoodies. The sweats are great and i have had no issues. The cotton they use is amazing, but the quality of the stitching leaves a lot to be desired. I mean, i opened the hoody and wore it same night i bought it and it had loose strings out of the bag, before i even put it on. Couldnt return it because they want a $14 restocking fee and they wont give cash back only store credit, unlike JE which bends over backwards for its customers. The brands are honestly polar opposites in my mind when it comes to quality, craftsmanship, and customer service.

Somehow Ronnie has this impression that his stuff is so "untouchable" that you could not possibly want to return it, and his customer service shows that. Especially with the snobby "heads" that he has working for him that will talk sh*t to you if you ask why your order is a week late.

I have had a grey villain for 2 years and have washed it so many times, yet there is zero loose stitching, zero signs of real wear, etc. The product speaks for iteself and is amazing. I was also one of the people who returned their quilted villain because of the stiching, hence the "bring the quality down" comment.

I trust John Elliott with clothing, and i trust Ronnie with shoes (not as much clothes). As long as John Elliott is in charge of the manufacturing and crafting the garments, then it should be fine.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of kith stuff could be decent but they just over brand to the max and yeah Ronnie has developed a bad reputation as well but guess that's just who he is. Dudes grinding tho, can't hate

rbroseph

Reaction score
How do the loopwheel escobars fit? Not sure how JE sweat fit. Im 6'1 165 pounds would a size large fit anyone think? I wear a large in Nike Tech Fleece pants
You should be fine in the same size as your Nike fleece tech.
I own both and from what I notice the rise is higher and they taper a lot more from the knee down.
The elasticity is amazing on the loopwheel terry; after every wash they feel brand new again.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What are the heather blue's in this picture?
The midnights are clearly a much more solid, and darker, blue. Are these an upcoming colour or is it just the midnight with different composition/editing on the photo?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads