John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. starlord22

starlord22 Active Member

I see...well thanks for the clarification @JohnElliottCo must say I take my nonsense back, super stoked to see the delivery 2 no doubt!

2. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

So is delivery 2 releasing tomorrow or just the look oil?

3. lowk

lowk Senior member

For those that dry their tee's. How much have they shrank?

4. starlord22

starlord22 Active Member

Just the look book.

5. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior member

None lol. Forgot to take mine out of the wash and it made the drier load multiple times

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015

6. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

It's awesome they're only getting better and improving on everything they do. If my memory serves me right the first KITH x JE rebel tanks had the nylon mesh which didn't work out resulting in the delay of JE's full line of rebel/mesh pieces as they changed to cotton mesh. I'll gladly wait for their new stretch denim as well.

Just hoping this collab will be released on JE's online store as well as KITH's; my shipping experiences are and have been way better especially being from Canada from JE (not to mention their customer service!)

7. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Senior member

Fear of God x JE+ would be [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wonder what all is on the docket for delivery 2?

8. ben10

ben10 Well-Known Member

Prices would be crazy if JE x FOG ever did a collab

9. victoorious

victoorious Senior member

9th of March:
    Linen M65 / Grey

Alma Sweatpant / Black
    Alma Sweatpant / Grey X Black
    Hoya Short / Black
    Hoya Short / Grey

10. victoorious

victoorious Senior member

Here's a little JE x JE x JE

Dark grey villain with co mix white crew with mercer tank [​IMG]

11. nymvon

nymvon Active Member

How do the loopwheel escobars fit? Not sure how JE sweat fit. Im 6'1 165 pounds would a size large fit anyone think? I wear a large in Nike Tech Fleece pants

12. DonHeebenhof

DonHeebenhof Well-Known Member

Not gonna lie, i am one of the comments in the above IG pic (bring quality down). I was honestly just half trolling/half being real cause i know Ronnie gets upset.

I have some bleeker sweats, navy mercer pants, and one of their fulton hoodies. The sweats are great and i have had no issues. The cotton they use is amazing, but the quality of the stitching leaves a lot to be desired. I mean, i opened the hoody and wore it same night i bought it and it had loose strings out of the bag, before i even put it on. Couldnt return it because they want a $14 restocking fee and they wont give cash back only store credit, unlike JE which bends over backwards for its customers. The brands are honestly polar opposites in my mind when it comes to quality, craftsmanship, and customer service.

Somehow Ronnie has this impression that his stuff is so "untouchable" that you could not possibly want to return it, and his customer service shows that. Especially with the snobby "heads" that he has working for him that will talk sh*t to you if you ask why your order is a week late.

I have had a grey villain for 2 years and have washed it so many times, yet there is zero loose stitching, zero signs of real wear, etc. The product speaks for iteself and is amazing. I was also one of the people who returned their quilted villain because of the stiching, hence the "bring the quality down" comment.

I trust John Elliott with clothing, and i trust Ronnie with shoes (not as much clothes). As long as John Elliott is in charge of the manufacturing and crafting the garments, then it should be fine.

13. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

A lot of kith stuff could be decent but they just over brand to the max and yeah Ronnie has developed a bad reputation as well but guess that's just who he is. Dudes grinding tho, can't hate

14. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

You should be fine in the same size as your Nike fleece tech.
    I own both and from what I notice the rise is higher and they taper a lot more from the knee down.
    The elasticity is amazing on the loopwheel terry; after every wash they feel brand new again.

15. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

What are the heather blue's in this picture?
    The midnights are clearly a much more solid, and darker, blue. Are these an upcoming colour or is it just the midnight with different composition/editing on the photo?

[​IMG]