1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Vindeleon90

Vindeleon90 Senior Member

I think it will sell out, but over hours. Ronnie has donel a few clothing only collabs and the items were available online for a decent amount of time. The shoes are what tend to sell out quick. I am just really hoping that the products will be top notch. My first quilted villain has so many loose threads

2. StPauli

StPauli Senior Member

Thanks. Do you remember if it was LS or SS?

3. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior Member

4. StPauli

StPauli Senior Member

Very informative. Thank you.

It's interesting that these Limas used 19 oz.French terry. The Escobars use 16.5 oz. French Terry as far as I can remember. The article also talks about a Quilted Villain Crewneck though I'm sure they meant Hooded Villain.

5. Arthur Nimbus

Arthur Nimbus New Member

Color palette for this project looks ill though. I enjoy when Elliott dabbles in color. Interested to peep

6. starlord22

starlord22 Active Member

@optimaasprime when is that drop suppose to happen? Wasn't really a fan of that collab due to the malfunctions I had on my villian.

7. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior Member

Yeah still dope piece. No clue end of March, April maybe? Teaser for now

8. kevinhaughey

kevinhaughey Well-Known Member

I rock my u-necks with villains too, even tho the hems don't match up I think it looks good.

9. StPauli

StPauli Senior Member

Which project? What are you referring to?

10. kevinhaughey

I don't have any fit pics, but I have the midnight Rue and I love it. Been rocking it a lot lately with dune and grey co mix u-necks and the look is on point, u-necks layer perfectly with it. I know some people have said they think it fits awkwardly or whatever but I don't find that at all. It fits me perfect, maybe even better than my villains.

11. kevinhaughey

Edit: Deleted my comment because I misunderstood what you meant lol.

Anyway, where is that pic of this new Kith x JE collection from? I haven't run across it anywhere.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015

12. StPauli

StPauli Senior Member

I was talking about last year's Kith X JE collaboration. It was basically a lot of quilting and mesh, but the quilting didn't work out unfortunately.

The only thing I have seen of this year's collaboration was the cryptic picture posted earlier in this thread with the brand names with what looks to be a Japanese theme in the background. That picture was originally posted on JE's Instagram, but was removed because too many people were talking shit in the comments. I even saw Ronny Fieg jump in there himself a few times.

13. mcking

mcking Senior Member

14. MilesB

MilesB New Member

1st post, long time lurker. How tall are you? I'm 6'8 & have been on the fence with buying any of the Mercers because I wasn't 100% sure it would fit. The sizing guide on the site says that a L is 30-31 inches long, which is on point with the tall tees I have from BR, J. Crew, etc., but I'm still not sold. Thanks in advance.

15. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior Member