• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
I tried on Cast 2 Obsidian size 30 which fit me perfectly but the Hover pair in the same size were way too small despite both being 98/2 cotton/poly. I could get them on but the waist and thighs look super tight. What size would you guys suggest for me for the Nimbus wash?
Man I recently tried obsidians in my usual size 32. They were insanely tight. Could not even put them on all the way. My fave pairs of the cast 2 are Sahara and the coast ozone. If that sheds any info to help

isculpt

Reaction score
Haul of March
CEC8B8D2-29BA-4101-A720-8E4736AEE701.jpeg

Black Bogota, Forest Bogota, Sequoia Hoodie, Pacifica flannel, Oxblood Uni. All brand new, decent sales on all of em except paid retail for sequioa. Got the Black Bogota for 130 shipped :eek:. It’s the Made in Usa version with dual riri’s too.

white collar

Reaction score
Saks is having a nice sale on what looks like all their JE. New stuff too, loose stitch, cast 2 Juliette etc.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Saks is having a nice sale on what looks like all their JE. New stuff too, loose stitch, cast 2 Juliette etc.

Yeah, not bad. It's 30% off. Was 25% last week. I'm holding out. Ssense and Mr. Porter have better sales and those are during the "normal" days. I feel like prices will dip even further, but obviously inventory decreases at that point.

white collar

Reaction score
Yeah, not bad. It's 30% off. Was 25% last week. I'm holding out. Ssense and Mr. Porter have better sales and those are during the "normal" days. I feel like prices will dip even further, but obviously inventory decreases at that point.
I'm sure we'll see some crazy sales but Saks has a nice selection of sizes right now. Had to pull the trigger on an oxblood beach hoodie, couldn't find a medium around black friday.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those that missed out on the Blackmeans Lotus slides over Black Friday, there's a pair of 9's on HBX 60% off

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased anything from the women's line as a gift? Or does one know of anyone who has any womens' items? How is the line? Any suggestions? Have a birthday coming up and trying to think of some gifts.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased anything from the women's line as a gift? Or does one know of anyone who has any womens' items? How is the line? Any suggestions? Have a birthday coming up and trying to think of some gifts.

Got my girl an Alma Hoodie, she ******* loves it.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haul of March
View attachment 1367247
Black Bogota, Forest Bogota, Sequoia Hoodie, Pacifica flannel, Oxblood Uni. All brand new, decent sales on all of em except paid retail for sequioa. Got the Black Bogota for 130 shipped :eek:. It’s the Made in Usa version with dual riri’s too.
where the hell did you get the bogota for 130 shipped lol

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Diptyque Candle is always a great gift. I like this particular one for women. Find giving objects is easier than giving clothing to women. You can always get their size wrong. Assuming it's not a significant other, this is a good choice, and also looks as good as it smells.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE has wider range, of course. But I prefer cotton citizen on women. More feminine IMO. Ultimately, can’t go wrong with JE though.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Tiger King references to market these Exotic shorts is not appealing.. the show is entertaining but the characters are a complete mess. Not seeing the attraction.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads