• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cloonz

Reaction score
I tried on Cast 2 Obsidian size 30 which fit me perfectly but the Hover pair in the same size were way too small despite both being 98/2 cotton/poly. I could get them on but the waist and thighs look super tight. What size would you guys suggest for me for the Nimbus wash?

jclark216

Reaction score
I tried on Cast 2 Obsidian size 30 which fit me perfectly but the Hover pair in the same size were way too small despite both being 98/2 cotton/poly. I could get them on but the waist and thighs look super tight. What size would you guys suggest for me for the Nimbus wash?
I don’t have the Hoover but I think someone mention they are similar to the Nimbus. I went my normal size (34). They were a little snug on the calves and thighs. But they will loosen up.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my washed black LA Sweats and wow... they’re awesome! Went with my Escos size, Medium. Cuff is a lot tighter than expected so it works great for its purpose.

Favorite sweats hands down. The weight is substantial and the fit is spot on. These live up to the hype, no question. Great job JE Team!

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Man I recently tried obsidians in my usual size 32. They were insanely tight. Could not even put them on all the way. My fave pairs of the cast 2 are Sahara and the coast ozone. If that sheds any info to help

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.