• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

isculpt

Reaction score
Haul of March
CEC8B8D2-29BA-4101-A720-8E4736AEE701.jpeg

Black Bogota, Forest Bogota, Sequoia Hoodie, Pacifica flannel, Oxblood Uni. All brand new, decent sales on all of em except paid retail for sequioa. Got the Black Bogota for 130 shipped :eek:. It’s the Made in Usa version with dual riri’s too.

white collar

Reaction score
Saks is having a nice sale on what looks like all their JE. New stuff too, loose stitch, cast 2 Juliette etc.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Saks is having a nice sale on what looks like all their JE. New stuff too, loose stitch, cast 2 Juliette etc.
Yeah, not bad. It's 30% off. Was 25% last week. I'm holding out. Ssense and Mr. Porter have better sales and those are during the "normal" days. I feel like prices will dip even further, but obviously inventory decreases at that point.

white collar

Reaction score
Yeah, not bad. It's 30% off. Was 25% last week. I'm holding out. Ssense and Mr. Porter have better sales and those are during the "normal" days. I feel like prices will dip even further, but obviously inventory decreases at that point.
I'm sure we'll see some crazy sales but Saks has a nice selection of sizes right now. Had to pull the trigger on an oxblood beach hoodie, couldn't find a medium around black friday.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those that missed out on the Blackmeans Lotus slides over Black Friday, there's a pair of 9's on HBX 60% off

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased anything from the women's line as a gift? Or does one know of anyone who has any womens' items? How is the line? Any suggestions? Have a birthday coming up and trying to think of some gifts.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased anything from the women's line as a gift? Or does one know of anyone who has any womens' items? How is the line? Any suggestions? Have a birthday coming up and trying to think of some gifts.
Got my girl an Alma Hoodie, she fucking loves it.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
Haul of March
View attachment 1367247
Black Bogota, Forest Bogota, Sequoia Hoodie, Pacifica flannel, Oxblood Uni. All brand new, decent sales on all of em except paid retail for sequioa. Got the Black Bogota for 130 shipped :eek:. It’s the Made in Usa version with dual riri’s too.
where the hell did you get the bogota for 130 shipped lol

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Diptyque Candle is always a great gift. I like this particular one for women. Find giving objects is easier than giving clothing to women. You can always get their size wrong. Assuming it's not a significant other, this is a good choice, and also looks as good as it smells.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE has wider range, of course. But I prefer cotton citizen on women. More feminine IMO. Ultimately, can’t go wrong with JE though.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Tiger King references to market these Exotic shorts is not appealing.. the show is entertaining but the characters are a complete mess. Not seeing the attraction.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.