• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nick227

Reaction score
Sochi's for $209CAD all in.. do I pull the trigger? Side note - who else is using this work from home opportunity to stretch out some denim? Been wearing my cast 1 Squall's around the house lol

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sochi's for $209CAD all in.. do I pull the trigger? Side note - who else is using this work from home opportunity to stretch out some denim? Been wearing my cast 1 Squall's around the house lol

I definitely have, been wearing my Siena’s just chillin and playing video games to stretch em out.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
I finally agree with @nsubrmnn
Yeezys are dead.

Dead in what sense? Dead because they are more readily available which drives down the hype? That's corny. Like what you like. Don't let hype or exclusivity dictate taste.

They wouldn't be "dead" if they were still super limited. I appreciate his vision of mass producing them so people who want them can get them.

And this is coming from a person who owns 0 Yeezys and was/still is not into them.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dead in what sense? Dead because they are more readily available which drives down the hype? That's corny. Like what you like. Don't let hype or exclusivity dictate taste.

They wouldn't be "dead" if they were still super limited. I appreciate his vision of mass producing them so people who want them can get them.

And this is coming from a person who owns 0 Yeezys and was/still is not into them.

because the newest designs and colorways SUCK.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
because the newest designs and colorways SUCK.

That's fair, but I think if they were limited many people would convince themselves they love the colorways and that they are great.

Just to clarify, my statements aren't about you lol. Just in general. No shots at you haha.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hope all is well with you guys. Said it many times but we truly appreciate you all! We just started an AMA with John on IG stories and will respond within 24 hours if you all want to participate!

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
Damn it... might have to grab the raw indigos now that they're under $200...

2 pairs of yeezys arriving today, Mist 380s and Waverunner restock on the way... wtf am I doing during this economic shakiness
Just order raw indigo from Nordstrom hope they fit got my usual size 34 which I typically have a lot of extra room in the waist the way they stretch we’ll see!

vaeMD

Reaction score
just picked up some mint JE black leather highs at a awesome price -- very impressed with the fit/quality.

if i would have known on release i would have picked these up back then.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes...a few Rapha pro pieces but mostly Chpt3 (which I like way more than Rapha) and an Assos Jersey.
As much as I like Rapha for their design I don’t quite love them for durability.
I have gloves that blew out at the heel of my palms and merino wool tops develope holes. Thankfully I only ever pick it up on sale. Assos on the other hand has been bombproof. I have bibs that are 7 years old that look new.
I’m gonna have to check out Chpt3.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads