• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn it... might have to grab the raw indigos now that they're under $200...

2 pairs of yeezys arriving today, Mist 380s and Waverunner restock on the way... wtf am I doing during this economic shakiness
I grabbed a pair of raw indigos but depending on how they fit since I sized up 1x I’ll either keep or return. Just wanted to try a size up since my original pair was too snug.

aJEfan

Reaction score
I grabbed a pair of raw indigos but depending on how they fit since I sized up 1x I’ll either keep or return. Just wanted to try a size up since my original pair was too snug.
Just tried on a size 34 (my usual cast size) and it was way too tight. From what I have gathered, the raw pairs don't stretch as much as the non-raw washed pairs. I'm planning to size up to a 36 on these.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just tried on a size 34 (my usual cast size) and it was way too tight. From what I have gathered, the raw pairs don't stretch as much as the non-raw washed pairs. I'm planning to size up to a 36 on these.
yeah very true. Also, I’m hoping their stock is older and has the layered effect or I might return for that reason.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Midnight Bloom Practice Shorts came in. Paired with Haze AE.

I went with a Medium and I could’ve sized down 1, waistband is not tight at all @jclark216

My first pair of practice shorts and my favorite in the JE lineup. The quality is great and perfect for the summer. Gonna be lounging in these during the quarantine.

Edit: Even bigger plus, the girlfriend LOVES these shorts on me.

B79942F5-DBCD-477F-B46F-B8CB0078148A.jpeg

Last edited:

ASpec818

Reaction score
upsized as well to see if the topblock is more comfy. went tts initially and the seat and thighs are still as tight as ever.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we just move on to Pre FW ‘20 already?
I’m curious what impact the virus will have on the up coming season. The made in Italy stuff probably will have constraints but in general people might not want to buy much if there is a scare still or the economy tanks further

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn it... might have to grab the raw indigos now that they're under $200...

2 pairs of yeezys arriving today, Mist 380s and Waverunner restock on the way... wtf am I doing during this economic shakiness
You're helping to stimulate the economy!

I've spent over 1k this week on cycling gear alone :( ....all these current deals aren't deals when you add them all up haha.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.