• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black was gone before it was posted here. Changed my asphalt jacket to a size large so should be a M popping up tomorrow if anybody wants it.

Last edited:

echau

Reaction score
I hope JE brings the Carbon wash back.

deem

Reaction score
Hi everyone, after going through multiple pages of search results, I still haven't seen a concrete answer to a fit comparison between the old and new denim. I wear a 31 in Cast raw and a 32 in Cast Coast. What size should I get in the Cast 2 Canyon? I think it's 31 or 32 but would appreciate any help/input because I have a good deal lined up on the secondary market (no returns). Thanks.

bryanhsu123

Reaction score

Got the hoodies today. JE is killing it. These are amazing. coomparisins with villains. Dune and clay, jade and washed blue, black and washed black. My sage kake is somewhere and I'm lazy to pull it out, so I didn't compare sage and washed olive but they are pretty different. Gonna get a ton of wear out of these.
Just wondering, but do you literally only wear JE clothes? I already lost count on how many pieces you have. LOL.

kevinhaughey

Reaction score
Received my Oversized hoodie in washed olive today. The terry is much lighter that we're used to but I have no complaints, will be perfect for spring and summer nights. The color is on point too as far as I'm concerned.

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Got my OS hoodies and Thermal's late last week and decided to wear both the Black hoody and the long sleeve henley for a slightly chilly night out under a leather jacket and while it looked great and felt awesome I sadly did not obey the pre-washing instructions, this caused some pretty gnarly dark stains on my inner arms, elbows, neckline and armpits, also since wearing them on Saturday I was able to get the coloring off in the shower but now my arm pits have formed some uncomfortable and slightly painful dark red circles under them, sadly I think the sheer negligence of not washing before putting them on is what lead to this. So beware if you plan on wearing these items right out of the bag. Outside of that the pieces look and feel great, again, as long as you follow the washing instructions before use.

dcvm1979

Reaction score

Hi everyone, after going through multiple pages of search results, I still haven't seen a concrete answer to a fit comparison between the old and new denim. I wear a 31 in Cast raw and a 32 in Cast Coast. What size should I get in the Cast 2 Canyon? I think it's 31 or 32 but would appreciate any help/input because I have a good deal lined up on the secondary market (no returns). Thanks.

dcvm1979

Reaction score
@deem
Sorry bout that anyway I have both cast og and the cast 2. I have size 28 in both and the only difference is the taper from the knee down. I would get that 31 for sure...they will be snug but its worth it once they stretch z

CH03

Reaction score
Does anybody have fit pics of the LS classic curve in Oak and Dove? Considering exchanging my OS hoodie for the two since the hoodie is essentially a tee with a hood and kangaroo pouch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads