• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beans718

Reaction score

just got my flight jacket from grailed. i'm 5' 9" 150lbs and that is a size small...i ******* love it

Repped cuz we have the same back splash

Last edited:

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
I copped medium villains a year ago before I started seeing some upper body growth in the gym. Prob because the terry stretched, they still fit well.

However, with the 2015 BF sales, I copped a flash dual zip in a medium and had to just deal with it as large sold out on Revolve. It is cut WAY slimmer. Especially in chest and shoulders imo. I never wear it zipped so its not that big of a deal but my next one HAS to be a large.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

I copped medium villains a year ago before I started seeing some upper body growth in the gym.  Prob because the terry stretched, they still fit well.

However, with the 2015 BF sales, I copped a flash dual zip in a medium and had to just deal with it as large sold out on Revolve.  It is cut WAY slimmer.  Especially in chest and shoulders imo.  I never wear it zipped so its not that big of a deal but my next one HAS to be a large.
Yeah the spilt hem allows that extra room on villian

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
just got my flight jacket from grailed. i'm 5' 9" 150lbs and that is a size small...i ******* love it

Looks good man, this helps so much with sizing. I was going to go with medium but I can see I'd be better off with a small.

Pat

Reaction score

Looks good man, this helps so much with sizing. I was going to go with medium but I can see I'd be better off with a small.

just fyi it is a bit snug when zipped but i never plan to wear it that way.

and i can second sizing up from villain for the flash dual, especially if you plan to zip the flash.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my jade villain and mercer as well as sage escobars. The jade color is amazing. Cannot wait for the escobars

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sage vs olive, jade vs midnight. Sage kinda looks like dune in this pic, but in person it does not at all, just a really really faded olive
After getting the sage escobars, Olive >>>, but the kake hoodie in sage is fire.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads