• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

echau

Reaction score
JE/JE/MMM

GTFan712

Reaction score
Finally got to check out my Kake and L/S Classic Curve tees.

The Kake is absolutely perfect. The fit is exactly what I was looking for in an oversized hoodie, the details and construction are on point, and the new Sage color is a perfect mix of Olive and Dune. I'll be grabbing multiple colors when the full run releases in SS16.

The Classic Curve is an interesting fit. Certainly more room in the chest and arms in comparison to standard tees. The sleeve ribbing suffers the same QC issues that I've seen on plenty of hoodies, where the fold of the ribbing at the seam has not been pressed flat, which messes with my OCD. 100% cotton material is just as soft to the touch as the 50/50 blend, and feels slightly heavier although not necessarily warmer. The new Oak and Dove colors are nice, with Oak a nice Brown and Dove a slightly lighter and less saturated version of Dune. However, $98 seems a bit high considering it's a $68 Curve U-Neck with ribbed sleeves.

Luciano123

Reaction score
Hey curious if anyone that ordered last week has had their package stuck at the USPS sort facility. My status has been like this for the past week
Arrived at USPS Facility

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

curious if anyone in canada is experiencing this

DG124

Reaction score
Just came in. Color is amazing. That new name tag is pretty cool too. Definitely get why they shortened it.

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1970324/width/200/height/400

[IMG]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/1970275/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Last edited:

imbmgb

Reaction score

I'm in the same boat with my padded midnight over shirt. Got an XL but it's too tight in the upper
arm/shoulder area to fit comfortably. I can wear it with just a T under it but that's it. 6'3 215lbs. If anyone's interested in it for BF sale price I could probably part with it. It's always kind of a crapshoot for me if shirting/jackets from JE will fit. The size guide helps but the slim-fit of everything makes it a little trickier in the larger sizes. I have an XL grey snap over shirt from last season, which I think was a half inch or so smaller in the shoulders for an XL then the padded shirt, but it fits a little better. Meh. Thems the breaks I guess. Just praying I made the right move staying with an XL for my kake. Getting here tomorrow so
1f64f-1f3fc.png
finally had a chance to try it on with my charcoal Villian and it fits pretty good a little snug but not uncomfortable so I think my size xl will work out
1f44c-1f3fd.png

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey curious if anyone that ordered last week has had their package stuck at the USPS sort facility. My status has been like this for the past week
[COLOR=2F6FA9]Arrived at USPS Facility LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 [/COLOR]
curious if anyone in canada is experiencing this
USPS sometimes doesn't scan after it leaves. Maybe try the tracking number on the Canada post website. They will deliver your package

Luciano123

Reaction score
USPS sometimes doesn't scan after it leaves. Maybe try the tracking number on the Canada post website. They will deliver your package
i tried but doesnt show up. thanks though. im scared usps lost my package, but then again its the holidays so i understand that its busy but 6 days at a sort facility is quite long

jthom931

Reaction score
@Luciano123

I've had this happen before, check out Canada Post website with the tracking code you use for USPS.

If not, it will update eventually. That happens every time I order something from the states

Last edited:

Luciano123

Reaction score
@Luciano123

I've had this happen before, check out Canada Post website with the tracking code you use for USPS.

If not, it will update eventually. That happens every time I order something from the states
ok thanks, hopefully something updates soon
im curious if anyone from canada ordered something last week and is experiencing this? or am i the only one?

Last edited:

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

i tried but doesnt show up. thanks though. im scared usps lost my package, but then again its the holidays so i understand that its busy but 6 days at a sort facility is quite long
that's nothing man. My package shipped out on December 3rd. Last update was pkg leaving LA facility on December 4th. Next update wasn't until the 19th. A couple more updates on the 22nd as pkg is in TO customs. Still don't have it yet. The longest wait I've ever experienced for sure.

Luciano123

Reaction score
that's nothing man. My package shipped out on December 3rd. Last update was pkg leaving LA facility on December 4th. Next update wasn't until the 19th. A couple more updates on the 22nd as pkg is in TO customs. Still don't have it yet. The longest wait I've ever experienced for sure.
ok thanks bro, guess im not the only one then

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
Have just had a few emails back and forth in regards to an exchange from a BF purchase - I have to say from an international purchaser JE have been fantastic to deal with. I know the BF sale put a lot of people off but my customer service experience with them has been so good throughout.

Big ups.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone order the clay tee? Looking to get that color but want a classic. I love how all the season colors mix and match really well. The sage and moon look good together too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads