• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

toomuchsauce

Reaction score

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Omg that looks so good
Thank you! Really. The denim are definitely a little snug in the upper block, but being 100% cotton I expect them to stretch, which I think it's starting to do after just a little bit. I just hate jeans getting baggy in the waist. I can squat and climb a couple steps at once which are usual sorts of tests people do in the raw denim world so it's probably good enough.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The seekings wash is really nice. I only like light indigo denim and those are up there with the best. Wish they weren’t as skinny though.

Dino12

Reaction score
those seekings look really good, hows the sizing on them compared to cast 2? i think i recall someone saying tts but are there other opinions ?

Cuttooth

Reaction score
those seekings look really good, hows the sizing on them compared to cast 2? i think i recall someone saying tts but are there other opinions ?
You should likely go TTS unless your usual Cast 2 size still feels large. I've posted about this a ton by now, but I wear a 28 in Cast 2s and non-raw washes basically don't fit me because the waist ranges from 1-2 inches too large.For a better idea of measurements, a pair of my size 28 Tanuki denim are listed as follows on Blue Owl's site (they do have some variance from pair to pair):

Waist: 28.5"
Rise: 10.5"
Thigh: 11.25"
Knee: 7.25"
Inseam: 33.5"
Leg Opening: 5.75"

That pair is high tapered and the waist stretches a bit. I had them hemmed by Blue Owl to 31.5 which is the same as the Seekings denim. I could change anything about it, I'd make the thighs a touch wider. I don't know if a size 28 would be better for me, but based on the waist measurements I think it was the better choice to let the 27 inevitably stretch out. It really just depends on if you're okay with the skinny fit. What I love most about them is that the inseam is cut short enough for me that I don't lose a quarter or half inch due to having them hemmed.

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
You should likely go TTS unless your usual Cast 2 size still feels large. I've posted about this a ton by now, but I wear a 28 in Cast 2s and non-raw washes basically don't fit me because the waist ranges from 1-2 inches too large.For a better idea of measurements, a pair of my size 28 Tanuki denim are listed as follows on Blue Owl's site (they do have some variance from pair to pair):

Waist: 28.5"
Rise: 10.5"
Thigh: 11.25"
Knee: 7.25"
Inseam: 33.5"
Leg Opening: 5.75"

That pair is high tapered and the waist stretches a bit. I had them hemmed by Blue Owl to 31.5 which is the same as the Seekings denim. I could change anything about it, I'd make the thighs a touch wider. I don't know if a size 28 would be better for me, but based on the waist measurements I think it was the better choice to let the 27 inevitably stretch out. It really just depends on if you're okay with the skinny fit. What I love most about them is that the inseam is cut short enough for me that I don't lose a quarter or half inch due to having them hemmed.
206 crew? 👀

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.