• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

blue2007

Reaction score
What's the one JE cargo pant to own? Looking to add more diversity to my fits and be able to wear some of sneakers I have with some cargos and not just denim.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Marcuskyyy

Reaction score
You’re going to prob dislike me saying this, but I think this fit would go hard if you sized up on the skittles to a 30
No no, i know and I agree. Thank you for your feedback actually. Skittles was actually one of my first piece back in 2018 back when I was skinny, have grown fatter since 😂

Might size up another pair sometime in the future or grab those pollocks if there were to be on sale

Nightlines

Reaction score
You’re going to prob dislike me saying this, but I think this fit would go hard if you sized up on the skittles to a 30
I'm seconding this. The color of the jeans and the skinny-tight wrinkles look like veins on your legs.

htrannn

Reaction score
I was hoping to see an og lynx restock but I’ve kind of lost interest now. I’m still considering a pair of aau at some point tho.
Loved the lynx but feel like thats long gone. I'd def give the AAU a try.
Two new practice shorts prints are on the way.
I need some macrodose practice shorts. So badly.

razorfrazer

Reaction score
No no, i know and I agree. Thank you for your feedback actually. Skittles was actually one of my first piece back in 2018 back when I was skinny, have grown fatter since 😂

Might size up another pair sometime in the future or grab those pollocks if there were to be on sale
I think it looks great I like the sizing on everything .

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.