• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nightlines

Reaction score
Was able to snag a pair of BNWT Kane 2 Dales in a 31 (Size down) off the TRR. At the price they were, I figured I had to try them. I actually really like this silhouette more than Cast 2s lol. I was worried straight leg denim wouldn't be flattering, but I guess I was wrong. Actually feels nice not having my legs suffocating for once. Might be jumping ship from skinnys too. Side note: My dirty mirror might have made any black denim a pair of Dales.

Attachments

Onohediint

Reaction score
Was able to snag a pair of BNWT Kane 2 Dales in a 31 (Size down) off the TRR. At the price they were, I figured I had to try them. I actually really like this silhouette more than Cast 2s lol. I was worried straight leg denim wouldn't be flattering, but I guess I was wrong. Actually feels nice not having my legs suffocating for once. Might be jumping ship from skinnys too. Side note: My dirty mirror might have made any black denim a pair of Dales.
If you jump sell me your Cast 2s 😂

aaronj15

Reaction score
I think general consensus is if your are a half size then go down to the next size, for example if you are 7.5 then get the 40(which is 7 US equivalent). I’m a 10.5 and the 43 is a good fit paired with thinner socks (JE slub socks work well with them). Those who are a true full size, like 8, 9, 10 etc seem to have a harder time nailing the fit….
I'm US 7.5-8. Will the 41 be too big for me?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.