• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the aau shorts in. Like others have stated already, fit is much improved. I like the length and the luxury feel of them compared to my eric emanuel pairs. Still like those and have a place but the aau are nicer

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone had their edition 1 midguards start peeling / cracking?

I tried mine on and it cracked up a bit and then I wore them outside for 10 mins and it got worse
Haven’t seen this before and it’s a bit hard for me to tell what’s going on from that photo, but send a DM and I’ll connect you with CX if you aren’t already.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man I think my AAU shorts got shipped to the wrong country.. what to do? I was super looking forward to them lmao this has never happened to me before. @MIKE_JE can you help? I sent the support an email too.

Nightlines

Reaction score
Oh man I think my AAU shorts got shipped to the wrong country.. what to do? I was super looking forward to them lmao this has never happened to me before. @MIKE_JE can you help? I sent the support an email too.
Wtf? Different situation but my mother-in-law sent a box to our address in South Korea but wrote North Korea instead for whatever reason lmao. Post office figured it out and still got it to us.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wtf? Different situation but my mother-in-law sent a box to our address in South Korea but wrote North Korea instead for whatever reason lmao. Post office figured it out and still got it to us.
Wtf you a fellow korean? Or you just live there.
I live in New Zealand, and it got delivered to Netherlands lol. Got asked to pay duties in Euros lmao

Nightlines

Reaction score
Wtf you a fellow korean? Or you just live there.
I live in New Zealand, and it got delivered to Netherlands lol. Got asked to pay duties in Euros lmao
Wife and I lived in Seoul for a few years before moving over to Hawaii. Yeah that's definitely no bueno. Usually with postal codes and address it shouldn't be sent to a different country entirely.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.