• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wife and I lived in Seoul for a few years before moving over to Hawaii. Yeah that's definitely no bueno. Usually with postal codes and address it shouldn't be sent to a different country entirely.
Yeah I dunno how it happened. Country codes are similar, NZ vs NL. Maybe that's how it happened

aaronj15

Reaction score
Has anyone had their edition 1 midguards start peeling / cracking?

I tried mine on and it cracked up a bit and then I wore them outside for 10 mins and it got worse
Dang that’s not a good look. I actually just got mine in. Is this happening on both shoes?

I haven't gotten a chance to wear any of mine yet but I plan to this weekend, I'll see if mine have a similar issue.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Wtf you a fellow korean? Or you just live there.
I live in New Zealand, and it got delivered to Netherlands lol. Got asked to pay duties in Euros lmao
This guy lives in New Zealand, has a package delivered in Netherlands, got a notification for European duties... and my AAUs are just now out for delivery in Illinois.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the black and beige. Beige really look more gold with the sheen. AAU are a size small and the practice shorts are xs.

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.