• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my AAUs. They are perfect. Really like the tonal drawstring and not having a tacky yellow tag on the side. Lightweight, breathable, the liner is a great touch and very comfortable. Grabbed 2 black for now. May grab another Black and maybe a Navy at some point. These will be worn all summer.

razorfrazer

Reaction score
Got my AAUs. They are perfect. Really like the tonal drawstring and not having a tacky yellow tag on the side. Lightweight, breathable, the liner is a great touch and very comfortable. Grabbed 2 black for now. May grab another Black and maybe a Navy at some point. These will be worn all summer.
You’re tripling up on black? 😎

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you size?
Same as all JE shorts/sweats - Large. They are more fitted than the Practice Shorts, which is a plus. Practice Shorts were a bit loose in waist and slightly too long for my liking. I guess I could have sized down in those originally. They seem to have found the perfect measurements for the AAU. And my balls don’t fall out when I sit or squat so that’s a plus as well.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.