• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Structure wool knit in surplus from Nordstrom. This is a great sweater in terms of warmth and feel, the wool is substantial and soft. Only thing that I don’t like is I wish the sleeves were a tad shorter on me, I can’t size down in this cuz the crop would be too much. Tested the sweater out this morning in 30 degree weather (layered under a thin wool coat) and I was more than comfortable out and about. The cadet now.....
View attachment 1542767
Damn, I got something similar from the gap a few years back for 39 dollars.

jsoo24

Reaction score
Leather escos. Anyone pick up the gray suede ones?
26AC60AA-E516-4708-81E1-96285E786173.jpeg

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
really?

I’ve had people help with various tasks, such as sizing help to locating items on my behalf, even getting items proxied to me from other countries

there’s some good people on here

hah yes was joking. those of us who have been on here for a long time are all virtual friends even though we haven't met IRL

most are happy to help a fellow SFer. this def aint gr@!l3d

JH_SF

Reaction score
hah yes was joking. those of us who have been on here for a long time are all virtual friends even though we haven't met IRL

I'm glad I found this forum. I got scammed on eBay a few weeks ago and eBay literally did nothing to protect me.

dustinr

Reaction score

Having bought several pieces from people on here both online and in-person, I totally agree.

My wife thought I was nuts sending Wally an e-transfer for the structure sweater without ever having met him before. When you say “he seems like a reliable dude on the fancy-sweatpants forum we post on” out loud, it does sound a bit crazy though.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having bought several pieces from people on here both online and in-person, I totally agree.

My wife thought I was nuts sending Wally an e-transfer for the structure sweater without ever having met him before. When you say “he seems like a reliable dude on the fancy-sweatpants forum we post on” out loud, it does sound a bit crazy though.
yea fully agree. SF (not just JE but other threads too) are pretty much the only place I might ever use paypal friends and family to save on fees, just because everyone has proven to be trustworthy.

I may ask more from a new poster with 10 post history but otherwise it's all worked out. I might get burned at one point, but if they build up the 500+, 1000+, 2000+ post history and wanna trash that account just to rip me off for $100, I guess they can knock themselves out lol

JH_SF

Reaction score
I would have expected paypal to err on the side of the buyer, suprising. Did you hit paypal up?

I was the seller actually. I sold a BNWT ALD LS Tee and the buyer claimed there was a huge hole (the size of a dime) at the shoulder seam/neckline and I refused the refund. This was my first time doing a refund on eBay and they ALWAYS side with the buyer. The shirt was worthless at that point I didn't even want it anymore.

They forced the money out of my account, and gave him a full refund and I was left with nothing. I know for damn sure that tee was in perfect BNWT condition when I sent it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads