• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marc22

Reaction score

Do you think they fit will? You're the one that's going to be wearing them.

Yeah i really like them
1f44d.png

NickEPockets

Reaction score

I know mesh stuff has been on everyones mind recently - Kith just dropped Mesh sweatpants in three colors, and their sizing is the same as JE's stuff. Not intending to advertise, just a heads up. i ordered all three. ill upload pics for anyone interested.

Normally need to size down 1 from your JE size on Kith sweats, otherwise they are baggy.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

man someone sell me their black yuma shirt size small

You are in luck. I was going to wear my Yuma shirt out tonight and it felt small ( didn't try on the black one since I ordered the blue one too). Look at the tags and it's a size small. They sent me the wrong one. Let me know if you want it.vits retail plus shipping or else I'll just have JE make this right and do the exchange.

GTFan712

Reaction score

MaxMils

Reaction score
Just got the Escobar sweatpants and wear a 31 waist. I'm a similar build to the models on his site and I chose to go Large rather than medium like the models. Unhappy with hoe baggy they were, I washed them on din hot water and they fit much more snuggly. So is recommend to size up, like the Villain hoodie. However size down (or your normal) in dry clean only products!

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
Just got the Escobar sweatpants and wear a 31 waist. I'm a similar build to the models on his site and I chose to go Large rather than medium like the models. Unhappy with hoe baggy they were, I washed them on din hot water and they fit much more snuggly. So is recommend to size up, like the Villain hoodie. However size down (or your normal) in dry clean only products!

I don't understand. You sized up, but you had to shrink them for the fit you wanted. Why would you not just go TTS on them like the models (and most people on this forum) do? I go TTS on the Villains as well.

echau

Reaction score
Yeah, even though they shrank, they'll just stretch back out. I'm 5'10" 155lbs so I buy M since that's what the model wears. I've washed my Escobars and though they shrank some, they just stretch back out.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup. Best thing to do with JE is not size up because it just ends up looking weird/or you have to go through a lot of trouble

AamanAfc

Reaction score
How do the mercer tees fit, normally a medium in everything. Should i stay medium for the mercer tees or are they slightly fitting too? For reference i wear a large in the villain hoodie and fits great but is a little snug.

Would you be able to layer a medium mercer tee over a large villain hoodietoo or would it not be long enough?

echau

Reaction score
I wear M in all tees and sweatshirts. As far as length, you can check the length of the L Villain and M Mercer on the site and that will tell you if it'll layer or not

MaxMils

Reaction score
Simply saying that if you're in between sizes. Medium waste is "28-32" vs the large which is "30-34". Me being a normal 31 and being 160 and 6'1" I found it best to go large is sweats and sweatshirts becauss they will shrink in the wash and the medium may end up too tight. But if you're getting a dry clean only products I'd recommend to size downward to keep the ski fit without ever washing it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads