• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beans718

Reaction score
shout out to @garbageman for the steal
FullSizeRender-4.jpeg

ThomSquared

Reaction score
Wife just found out about the Stadium purchase, either returning it or having a JE fire sale that consists of barely worn Thumpers and some Cast 2 denim and maybe even my pigtail cardigans that just came in. Will post here if that's the case.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife just found out about the Stadium purchase, either returning it or having a JE fire sale that consists of barely worn Thumpers and some Cast 2 denim and maybe even my pigtail cardigans that just came in. Will post here if that's the case.
Good luck man (we've all been there - or at least those of us who are married.)

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If it’s a black thumper let me know. Maybe one of the pigtails.

suisunfleet

Reaction score
My nimbus arrive on Friday. how tight are these things going to be? :(:( I ordered my normal size of 31
Got mine in today and wore them out to dinner, they're already starting to stretch a bit but they are pretty snug, waist is normal/not super tight. I went with a 30 btw which is .5" smaller than my natural waist based on the size guide. Already got space in the waist after one wear. I'm guessing it will be like my scarabs in 31 which were tight like these and now they are perfect and even a little loose in the waist. I'd be interested to hear from others how much the nimbus/coast2 stretched out as well.

I went with size 29 almost 2 years ago, they never stretched enough, had to sell em

Last edited:

Fresh718

Reaction score
hey guys does anyone have any coupon codes for nortre or need supply wanna cop a grey dual flash in xl looking for best deal, also which site ships faster and have better cs, I think I have read people having issues with nortre ... lemme kno thanks

MuskieFan

Reaction score
Need supply adjusted the blouson price for those wanting it. Use goodgood for 15% off.

hey guys does anyone have any coupon codes for nortre or need supply wanna cop a grey dual flash in xl looking for best deal, also which site ships faster and have better cs, I think I have read people having issues with nortre ... lemme kno thanks
^

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Use Goodgood for NeedSupply

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had JE ship their items USPS? Wool bomber shipped out yesterday and expected to arrive Thursday which is about 3-4 days quicker than UPS shipments have been in the past.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had JE ship their items USPS? Wool bomber shipped out yesterday and expected to arrive Thursday which is about 3-4 days quicker than UPS shipments have been in the past.
I haven’t noticed them do that in a while. Maybe they saw some of the horse and buggy posts in here the other day

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rugby tee...just tried it on. For starters...SIZE DOWN. And, this tee ain’t all that. Looks like a damn boat neck.

Keeping oak just for the sake of the color. But I prefer showing off of the chest with a low neck rather than showing the trapezius off

Last edited:

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven’t noticed them do that in a while. Maybe they saw some of the horse and buggy posts in here the other day
Definitely an improvement time wise. Package care could suffer though. Ive had some pretty beat up PO deliveries.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads