Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. MuskieFan

MuskieFan Senior member

If you google the item the JE website link comes up and the size chart is there. Not positive how many seasons back you can do this for but I know for a fact a few.

2. Kabuks

Kabuks New Member

Just got my first ever pair of JE denim (Nimbus) in and one of the rivets on the pockets had come off. It doesn't make sense to return from Canada (due to high shipping costs & the fact that they are sold out in my size) but I'm gonna contact CS and see if they can do anything.
    Other than that I love the fit and wash. I also wasn't expecting the softness of the denim.
    JE rivot.jpg

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017 at 5:36 PM

3. MaTtKs

MaTtKs Active Member

Just saw a Medium Rider's Jacket posted up on Grailed if anyone is interested. F/W15 maybe? I'm not extremely familiar with the leather pieces as they're not my thing.

Edit - Didn't realize you apparently can't link to Grailed on here

4. Phonzy24

Phonzy24 Well-Known Member

This happened to me with some scarabs way back when they first released. I now just assume some washes will be shorter than others so I pay attention to the stacks on the models

5. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

This happened to me with the denim shorts from season 7 in Washed Black. Crotch came ripped, and rivet(s) were missing. Super disappointed, don't recall whether or not I let CS know.