John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. sussi

sussi Senior member

I prefer slim fitted hoodie. Here is one photo from ealy this year when I get this quilted villain crew. It is really slim if the zippers are fully zipped and on this photo is already stretched because when first tried on it was really slim fit. I don't have any other photo at the moment.[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  2. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

This is what's caused the back-and-forth between M and L. I've heard about the hoodie loosening up after a little wear; I don't plan on using it as an everyday piece so I don't think I'll over stretch it with a lot of wear, but I've also read it'll shrink back to its original state after a wash. You're right though, I'd hate for it to start to feel loose after. Feels like I'm back at square one lol; I am leaning towards buying tonight in an L with the guys' advice.

3. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

That's a great fit, pretty much what I'm going for. I've read crew necks running a little smaller, but you go L in both villain crews and hoodies? And considering that's stretched after wear it still fits nicely slim. Thanks a lot! Major help and that picture really helped. Btw, those multicolours are just beautiful; love rocking my Flyknits with fitted sweats like you. Good stuff man.

4. sussi

sussi Senior member

I have all hoodies in size L and the fit is basically the same. Villan Crew, Hooded Villain, Dual Flash Zip and Riga Hoddie. Need to get burgundy villain hoodie asap.

5. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

Ah okay, that's a lot more comforting to hear. I'm going with L. Me too, last thing I want is to miss out and have it not restock. Thanks so much, you were a great help! Nice JE sweater rotation you got going.

6. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

Anybody ever have a problem checking out from the official site; I keep clicking on a L which is available, however my cart keeps registering it as a size M. This for the Villain hoodie in burgundy.

7. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Senior member

Yeah it's a bug they are working on it. Just use Safari or Mobile.

8. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

Ah I see. Appreciate the quick response, thank you.

9. fl1992

fl1992 Member

Np man. My hoodies in large fit snug and my tees in large are long and due to the stretchy material they just feel kinda slouchier but I like it that way. I could probably size down to a medium in tees and have them fit snug but I couldnt imagine sizing down to a medium in the hoodies. It also depends on your body shape though, I personally have broad shoulders and the medium would fit tight and restrictive. Hope this helps

10. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

[​IMG]

This is a L crew. I'm usually a US 40 or EU 50 in tops. I'm a drop 8 and change.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  11. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

I could size up to a large in shirts but medium gives me the perfect aesthetic I'm looking for; I definitely get the slouchier look, though. The fact that you couldn't imagine sizing down in the hoodies says a lot about the fit; glad you guys helped steer me towards large. I'm just like you, I have broad shoulders and despite being lean, have a bigger bone structure, so you're a good point of reference for me. Did you notice your villain form back into its initial fit after washing it? And absolutely, helped a lot; I've been mulling it for awhile so I really do appreciate your help, helped me to finally pull the trigger. Let you guys know how it fits when it arrives.

12. treysolez90

treysolez90 Member

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but legit check anyone?[​IMG]

13. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Senior member

^can you believe this guy haha. of course its legit!

14. treysolez90

treysolez90 Member

Sorry lol my first piece from JE and I got it stupid cheap so I was nervous lol

15. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Not sure if someone else already responded to this, but I recommend using a garment steamer.