• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Might be a dumb question, but will there be a restock on the dark grey flash dual zip? It seems like a mainline item, but I'm not sure if they're focusing on other styles for this season.

Pretty sure they will man! it's a staple

@optimaasprime..thanks bro bro
@srizvi722....i don't think the shirts look bad at all I believe u can pull it off...also about the crewneck...i thought we were not able to return..something like a final sale...i could be wrong tho...stay kushed...

I think that was a website glitch with the final sale. I remember seeing it when they went live but it got taken off after

TrendyTrez

Reaction score

Could I get an ID on these please?

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How am I wasting my time.. Just letting people know the quality might not be as good as everyone thinks it is. Everything I said was true, I actually like my Hoodies oversized. Im actually a small. And I did contact them about my the Hoodie situation if you did bother to read my post. They basically said I'm sorry we can't do much about it because it's been a year and was bought at a different retailer. I get it, but don't come at me, claiming I'm a ***** or something because of it. What happened if something really expensive you owned broke without you barely using it or something, you wouldn't be pissed?

To be honest, I dont think the whole hoodie should be replaced so long after purchase either, but a coupon doesn't sound unreasonable in order to keep a customer happy and coming back. I also think its wrong for people to tell them not to even post here with their concerns and saying theyre "crying", or that its unreasonable to be upset with a $200 hoodie forming holes within a few wears. In addition, its not unreasonable to expect repair or replacement from high end brands even if you purchased second-hand. For example, I have a vintage (roughly 20 years old) duffle coat from Burberry I received passed down from a family member, and they have been very willing to replace broken or missing parts at no charge and without hesitation.

that's a straight up lie. I accepted the refund and was sent a coupon (not what i asked for), all after being blocked by JE on instagram for bringing up the problem there first in a kind and reasonable way. I then came to styleforum to confront them publicly after being given the runaround, where they called me a lier when I said what they did. Also, thanks for proving my point about bullying, because if making lies up to silence someone isn't bullying I don't know what is

I don't understand what the two of you are trying to get out of these posts on the thread. Here are my thoughts:

1. You're trying to state that JE CS is horrible

• If that's the case @royizzle , I think you're doing a poor job. You said that your interaction with them was awful and horrible, but you your previous comments insinuate that CS was actually pretty cordial with you. You said they were apologetic and they said they couldn't help you because greater than a year had passed, and you purchased from a different retailer.
  • To me that seems like an appropriate response to something that may be an issue of wear and tear.
  • what would you have wanted them to say?
  • If it was truly a horrible interaction, then don't just say it was awful, POST THE EMAILS. This isn't yelp.

2. You're trying to state the quality of the items are horrible

• @royizzle , if this is the case then you are doing a poor job. You said you have other items from JE that are fine and have held up
  • I think if there was an issue regarding the quality than the item would have ripped earlier.
  • If you're stating something about quality, state such don't go on a rant that's emotional and how they did you wrong...seriously this isn't yelp! A lot of people have items on here for quite sometime that have held up and had great interactions that have went well. Just because you're interaction didn't go as you planned doesn't mean they company is horrible. People can see through this.

1. You're trying to get a refund, compensation, or the item fixed.
  • I think this is an unreasonable, it has been greater than a year. I think if you had just purchased the item and you received it an noticed a defect than they should help you out. If it's still in the return window i think that is appropriate as well. JE has never mentioned any guarantee policy, to assume that they would guarantee their product greater than a year out seems unreasonable.
  • @turnip , i'd be upset too if the item came with a hole in it or developed holes after a few wears, but this was not the case.
  • @turnip , I'm sure why you think a discount code is a reasonable response for wear and tear. Just because others have gotten these codes in certain instances, does not mean that every problem you may encounter with them should result in a discount code. I think the codes that were offered, were offered due to situations in a certain time frame. Other companies don't offer discount codes because an item has a hole due to wear and tear. In your situation with Burberry, i think that's great they offered to fix your item, you'll likely going to be a lifetime customer now, but this is a large company with lot's of resources. Did they offer you a coupon code after that interaction?
  • I still don't understand why it's the companies responsibility to fix an item that has gotten an issue from wear and tear if that was never in their policy. When i buy an item and have worn it over a few months and it develops a hole or the stitching becomes loose, i don't assume it's the companies responsibility to fix it, unless they have stated such.
  • If you want a discount code, set up a new account
  • @royizzle , Myself and others on SF offered suggestions for you to resolve this issue.
    • Go to a tailor
    • Contact them through other means
    • Contact your credit card company

1. You want sympathy
  • If you want sympathy this is probably the wrong place. I'd try niketalk.com

TL;DR

1. This isn't yelp
    1. If JE did you wrong, show proof, i.e. post the interaction.
    2. If the quality sucks, state that and prove your case, i.e. "wore shirt once, ripped immediately".
    3. Don't try to convince people that a year of wear is some how a short period of time that should be covered. And don't get upset because an interaction didn't go the way you wanted it and think people on here should feel sympathy for you. State the facts and people can make their own judgements.
  2. Join Niketalk

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
I was replying to a post saying you can't even expect that level of service from a luxury retailer the size of gucci, which is just completely false, as I proved. anyway are you really trying to tell me a 10% coupon (what I said I think a reasonable solution is for a company this size, and what the customer wanted) on a future purchase is unreasonable? It's the same discount they advertise to new customers, probably because they still profit and know it will likely lead to further purchases. Why wouldn't it be reasonable to offer that discount in order to keep a current customer? It's in their best interest as a company

You are literally one of the most awful humans. I feel sorry that JE's great customer service has had to deal with you and you are now poisoning this thread with your nightmarish complaints. I remember very clearly your rant in here almost a year ago and you were just as naive then as you are now. You continue to follow this thread but you only have negative things to say. I cannot believe that you "run your own business" with this terrible mindset of yours. Why are you still in this thread if you don't believe in the way JE handles their business? You did not prove anything, your examples are awful and irrelevant, your arguments are invalid.
Go. Away. Don't. Come. Back.

To everyone in the thread, sorry for bringing more attention to this but it's getting harder and harder to bite my tongue. I'm really hoping this person sorts out whatever is obviously causing them so much pain in life that they have to bring it onto others.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You are literally one of the most awful humans. I feel sorry that JE's great customer service has had to deal with you and you are now poisoning this thread with your nightmarish complaints. I remember very clearly your rant in here almost a year ago and you were just as naive then as you are now. You continue to follow this thread but you only have negative things to say. I cannot believe that you "run your own business" with this terrible mindset of yours. Why are you still in this thread if you don't believe in the way JE handles their business? You did not prove anything, your examples are awful and irrelevant, your arguments are invalid.
Go. Away. Don't. Come. Back.

To everyone in the thread, sorry for bringing more attention to this but it's getting harder and harder to bite my tongue. I'm really hoping this person sorts out whatever is obviously causing them so much pain in life that they have to bring it onto others.

Truth

detroit313

Reaction score

The denim bro.. I think they're Odeons? They look really different in their shots & the description is "distressed slim fit jeans".

1f602.png
1f602.png
my bad. Yea looks like Odeons, especially because the blackening on the bottom. Also odeons are one of the only pairs of JE denim saks carries.

Edit: plus the price is the same as odeons.

Last edited:

TrendyTrez

Reaction score

1f602.png
1f602.png
my bad. Yea looks like Odeons, especially because the blackening on the bottom. Also odeons are one of the only pairs of JE denim saks carries.
All good
1f62d.png
. I'm going to go ahead and get these for a fact. Says guaranteed to ship before 3/17/17 though lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads