• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

walt143JE

Reaction score

JE is going off the deep end with these colors. Please give us some more tans and earthy greens

JE has a relatively short history so many think of his stuff as not only layered high quality basics, but also slim and washed or earthy colors. I think JE is about a layered look and high quality basics, but slim fits and color schemes are just topical features/components of the past several seasons. We are seeing JE transition to relaxed silhouttes as the rest of progressive fashion is going.
Most new collections are featuring bolder saturated colors and relaxed fits, especially in higher fashion labels while companies that immitate (pac sun, represent clothing, etc..... i know those are 2 really diff examples but you get the idea....) are producing last years trends at more affordable prices for mainstream consumers (earthy colors, zipper distressed denim, etc.).
JE seems like it will stick to what made it successful(really smart idea) and experiment and take chances while also being influenced by current trends. Take or leave the new (trendier/seasonal) colors, but no need to question why or how JE "could do this". If you don't like Kelly or Royal, don't buy it!(I wont't!)

Also Black always stays in fashion=best investment
1f602.png
Sorry for the rant!

hermesonly

Reaction score
I'm struggling whether to get this Kelly Green without feeling St.Pattys
1f340.png
everyday.. I have my heart set on Pink.. hoping and waiting the release of Villain and Mercer tee or get the oversized sweatshirt pronto.. but this Green I love and hate it tho...

dcvm1979

Reaction score

5'8 ,155-160
Oversize crop crew natural small
White classic crew small
Cast 2 black raw stretch size 28
I got the natural crew in today I sized down kinda boxy shoulders and fits similar to my medium villian all in all I like the color but nothing really to brag about but I can see it go into rotation ...the Terry weight is really close to the previous cropped crew and hoodies from previous seasons was kinda hoping it was lighter being as I am a Florida boy

Sharkiex

Reaction score
So is the consensus that only the new Anti-Expos fit big, or is that all anti-expos (like earlier releases)?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So is the consensus that only the new Anti-Expos fit big, or is that all anti-expos (like earlier releases)?

Anti-Expo fits the same as they always have. The style is oversized.

turnip

Reaction score
It's always amazing to me there are so many people that bully others for bringing up product quality because they're too far into stanning that they can't see that pointing out quality issues and holding the brand accountable helps them as consumers too.

And to the people that say styleforum isn't the place for such discussions, may I ask your reasoning, and just what you think this page should be used to discuss? Because from what I can tell these people don't have any problems with other posts about the brand as long as they're doting or not negative. also, there arent many other public places to go to talk about things like this, especially when on more heavily trafficked sites/pages (such as instagram) users with negative opinions and posts tend to get blocked and their comments deleted with the quickness.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@turnip is the dude who got offered a 15% code or a full refund for a faulty product and wasn't happy with either... so just ignore what he has to say.

malcolm4819

Reaction score
Dude purchased a hoodie in late 2015 and a year later realizes a tear at a seam. Asked JE for compensation. JE said no with a reasonable explanation.

Your saying people bullied him? Multiple members advised him to seek a tailor which is sound advice but that wasnt the answer he wanted so he cried some more.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's always amazing to me there are so many people that bully others for bringing up product quality because they're too far into stanning that they can't see that pointing out quality issues and holding the brand accountable helps them as consumers too.

And to the people that say styleforum isn't the place for such discussions, may I ask your reasoning, and just what you think this page should be used to discuss? Because from what I can tell these people don't have any problems with other posts about the brand as long as they're doting or not negative. also, there arent many other public places to go to talk about things like this, especially when on more heavily trafficked sites/pages (such as instagram) users with negative opinions and posts tend to get blocked and their comments deleted with the quickness.
1.) He purchased the hoodie from a different retailer....
2.) The hoodie was purchased over a year ago. It doesn't matter how well the item was taken care of; time, is time.

You can't expect businesses (Even Luxury) to coddle every customer's demand. Honestly, I don't even know why this needs to be explained. If I purchased a gucci belt from Ebay (Brand new, with tags) and it breaks after 6 months...and I go into a gucci store and demand a replacement or refund...how do you think that is gonna go?

Vinneo

Reaction score
Think he has a right to be upset at the seam rip after a year, nobody here would be happy with that. Shouldn't expect a company to replace it though.

Best policy is to spend 60 secs checking seams and stress points when you buy an item.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

5'8 ,155-160
Oversize crop crew natural small
White classic crew small
Cast 2 black raw stretch size 28
I got the natural crew in today I sized down kinda boxy shoulders and fits similar to my medium villian all in all I like the color but nothing really to brag about but I can see it go into rotation ...the Terry weight is really close to the previous cropped crew and hoodies from previous seasons was kinda hoping it was lighter being as I am a Florida boy
Pretty clean

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics