• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Henward

Reaction score
Where in Canada are you? I'm from Vancouver and i just ship to the border. Rarely have to pay duty driving back across.
I'm in Toronto and am vehicle-less. :(

Looks like they use UPS as well so you're most likely going to have to pay something upon delivery. Any Canadians on here order from them?
Assuming the float knit is made in the USA (please please please), I will only have to pay local GST/HST & Brokerage (UPS) fee.... which coming from UPS will probably be ~$20 or so. IF the float knit is made in China, well then let's just say I'd be paying more than retail even with a 30% discount....

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Btw this was at the bottom of the email with the codes.

Tried to Darken this image up a bit so it's more legible
I hope y'all didn't go buck wild hoping to return, store credit only homies.

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
Btw this was at the bottom of the email with the codes.

Tried to Darken this image up a bit so it's more legible
I hope y'all didn't go buck wild hoping to return, store credit only homies.

This is why it took me 3 days to commit to the Rider.
But, Looking back through order history... Looks like worst case scenario credit will be put to good use in no time :)

GBlue

Reaction score

Where in Canada are you? I'm from Vancouver and i just ship to the border. Rarely have to pay duty driving back across.

I live in Van too but never drove there by myself.
I try getting stuff off ssense when Roden sells out but that site rarely has anything good from JE.

ChronBong

Reaction score
So I just got the bogota I ordered from ssense and the sleeves are really "puffy" I would say. Anyone think sizing down to a small would fix this, or is this how the jacket is made?

Also, is it just me or does the grey terry fit smaller than the other colors?
what are your stats? its puffy because its insulated. anything thats insulated is generally puffy.

how does it fit u inside?

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty sure i read a couple of posts saying half zip, but not 100% sure.. bout to order some and find out lmao

Yeah I sent an email and asked a while ago, and someone from JE said that the Kake was their thickest model

walt143JE

Reaction score
Just ordered the Baseline sweats for $139. I have escos but actually prefer zipper side pockets to a zippered back pocket. Any consensus on these since they are a few seasons old? Do they fit the same as escos? Any thoughts would be welcome!

ZanderRosen

Reaction score

Just ordered the Baseline sweats for $139. I have escos but actually prefer zipper side pockets to a zippered back pocket. Any consensus on these since they are a few seasons old? Do they fit the same as escos? Any thoughts would be welcome!

Where did you find Baselines? Was there small (1) available? TIA.

ChasingBobby

Reaction score
How are the sizing of the oversized hoodys? Always had the villains Kake in my collection, never owned the oversized. TTS? size down?

TIA!

rbroseph

Reaction score
I'd recommend to size down for half-zip and TTS for raw edge stuff. I e-mailed CS about the fit on both and was told the mercer half zips are truly oversized where as the raw edge are "slightly" oversized. I was only able to try the raw edge pieces where I live and was afraid of ordering the same size for the half zips when comparing size charts so I'm glad I inquired (shout out to Matt!) and sized down.

hyyvii

Reaction score
I'd recommend to size down for half-zip and TTS for raw edge stuff. I e-mailed CS about the fit on both and was told the mercer half zips are truly oversized where as the raw edge are "slightly" oversized. I was only able to try the raw edge pieces where I live and was afraid of ordering the same size for the half zips when comparing size charts so I'm glad I inquired (shout out to Matt!) and sized down.

What size do you wear? been on the fence if I should get XS or S on half zip

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBBSTI LTD